Great day of Shed Hunting

BuglinBulls

We had a great day of shed hunting and I thought that I had better post a few pics. Pretty lucky day. (I hope the pictures show up, first time posting pics)

45fd682f774c6b8f.jpg

381 Brown set
45fd68f378cd584b.jpg

45fd692f79e6568c.jpg

45fd698e7a84b04e.jpg

Check out the matching set behind the first antler (341 set)
45fd69bd7ac86065.jpg

45fd69ec7b2e51db.jpg

363 1 year old set
45fd6a437bbe23d5.jpg

45fd6a837c2645f4.jpg

Total for the day: 18 elk sheds (6 point or better)
45fd6acf7cd10edb.jpg

How about a great DECADE of shed hunting. Awesome job, and those are some incredible pics.

AWSOME PICS.you guys sure found a great spot don't tell anybody about it, try not to let people see you packin out any bone either, or they will be in their sneakin around your little honeyhole. It happened to me, now for me it is a race to get a couple of horns instead of a bunch of em. Them bulls will be dumpin their tine in the dirt really soon, it could be happening as we are on this website lookin at pics of horn right now.

Is the white set with the broken trip browtine the same bull as the 380 bull from last year?!?!?!?
buck1.gif

Later, Brandon

>Is the white set with the
>broken trip browtine the same
>bull as the 380 bull
>from last year?!?!?!?
>
buck1.gif

>
>Later, Brandon

We picked up the brown set (381 bull) first; after finding the one year old 363 set we thought that both sets may have been from the same bull. Side by side, the right fronts with the extra 2nd and the overral frame are pretty similar. Same bull or just similar genes, who knows for sure?

In response to previous questions: Utah

>HOLY ****! thats A TON of
>sheds. how was packin them
>out???

I'll just say that the two of us were pretty tuckered out by the end of the day, it took us well into the night to get all of those sheds out of there.

That's a awsome day of shed hunting right there. What part of utah were you guy's in. It sure looks like a place I am heading out to in the first part of april. Pm me if you have a chance I don't want your honey hole just wondering if its a place that I am going. Once again great finds!

Awsome finds! If we're going to play guess the local, I'll say Beaver Unit just north of U20.

What do I win??? <smile>

RUS

Those bone must have been behind some nasty NO TRESPASSING signs
GREAT Day indeed Thanks for sharing the pictures!!!

Time in the hills is always worth more than money

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom