Great deal on Kahles binos

BigPig

Very Active Member
LAST EDITED ON Jan-09-04 AT 12:04PM (MST)[p]$699 for the 10X42's and you get a pair of Motorola radios. The 8X42 and 32 are even less. I wish I was in the market but figure I'd pass on a good deal. www.eagleoptics.com Not affiliated, bla bla bla.

I hate to tell you this I have tried the Kahles and in my opinon
I would buy the new pentex
I personally have all swarovski optics but have tried kahles and they do not stack up

Sorry, I have to disagree. That sounds like a great deal and must say, that there is no question I would go with the Kahles over Pentax.

Actually the new pentex cost about 450.00 they are the high end line for pentex,not the cheap ones

I own the 10x42 Kahles, and would have to disagree with you on that. What was it about them that you didn't like? I'm very pleased with mine.

always had to refocus them (always)
I got a pair from kahles to test on a hunt and the end result was not impressive at all.
On a real note I went to the sportsmans warehouse today and looked at the high end pentex 500.to 600 dollar range and I believe they are a better glass then the kahles.
Now again I have all swarovski optics so I am trying to give you guys a fair shake on the kahles and I know swarovski is the parent company of kahles.
but again it's just 1 persons opinion

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom