Great Western Wyoming Taxidermist

ridenmuley

I have found a excellent, professional, taxidermist in western Wyoming. If your in need of a great taxidermist that gets the job done in a timely manor, is very professional, reasonable price, and a great guy I have found one for you. I have no reason to promote this guy besides I just got my Alaska moose back from him and have nothing but good things to say about him. Check out Steve Fetzner at fetznertaxidermy.com.

Steve did a montana whitetail buck for me last year, which I was pleased with. His full body mounts of wolves, bear, etc., are really nice - I've seen them and I think he has some pics of them on his website. He's done a huge number of whitetails over the years, mostly from the midwest, but he seems to have adapted well to the sometimes shorter faces of northern rockies whities. He's also pretty fast; I'd use him again.

541p3260021.jpg

406p3260015.jpg

9752p3260019.jpg

Wyoming Hunting Guides & Outfitters

Badger Creek Outfitters

Offering elk, deer and pronghorn hunts on several privately owned ranches.

Urge 2 Hunt

We focus on trophy elk, mule deer, antelope and moose hunts and take B&C bucks most years.

J & J Outfitters

Offering quality fair-chase hunts for trophy mule deer, elk, and moose in Wyoming.

Yellowstone Horse Rentals - Western Wyoming Horses
Back
Top Bottom