Green Ridge Unit 15

R

Rem308

How is the deer population on Green Ridge GMU 15 ? Thinking of a muzzleloader hunt there.

havent been back there in a few years, thats one of the bad winter kill area's, wouldnt expect high numbers.

As a econd choice I am applying for a general state wide muzzy tag and thinking of somewhere in unit 14 or 15?

Hunted Green ridge a couple of years ago during the archery season with a couple of buddies. Saw a few bucks and cows but the amount of hunters is RIDICULOUS! Will never go back. I've found great deer sheds (before last years bad winter), so I know the bucks are there. Bull quality isn't great, but there are quite a few. I just don't like hunting in a circus. There are much better areas to look than there.

The crowds is anywhere there is public access and elk in Colorado. When I first started muzzleloader hunting elk,I would never see another hunter and now I run into hunters everwhere I go, even on the horse packins.

Colorado Hunting Guides & Outfitters

Rocky Mountain Ranches

Hunt some of the finest ranches in N.W. Colorado. Superb elk, mule deer, and antelope hunting.

Frazier Outfitting

Great Colorado elk hunting. Hunt the backcountry of unit 76. More than a hunt, it's an adventure!

CJ Outfitters

Hunt Colorado's premier trophy units, 2, 10 and 201 for trophy elk, deer and antelope.

Allout Guiding & Outfitting

Offering high quality mule deer, elk, bear and cougar hunts in Colorado units 40 and 61.

Ivory & Antler Outfitters

Hunt trophy elk, mule deer, moose, antelope, bear, cougar and turkey on both private land and BLM.

Urge 2 Hunt

We offer both DIY and guided hunts on large ranches all over Colorado for archery, muzzleloader and rifle hunts.

Hunters Domain

Colorado landowner tags for mule deer, elk and antelope. Tags for other states also available.

Flat Tops Elk Hunting

For the Do-It-Yourself hunters, an amazing cabin in GMU 12 for your groups elk or deer hunt.

Back
Top Bottom