Greta Thunberg

Guess it will not work here. Look up Paul Alexander and you might be able to see it.

C06BC2B4-80F8-4D72-AAFD-FC9617DEB768.png

Can someone figure out how to post the post from Facebook. It was texted to me and I can click on it and watch it and I have texted it to others. But it will not let me copy and past it to here.

Anything she says, the main stream media will see to it that it gets shared all over. Post the truth and you will get suspended, deleted or banned. We're in deep trouble.

I think that since we all bent over for covid we're going to see new emergency orders for climate change, drought in the near future.

I think that since we all bent over for covid we're going to see new emergency orders for climate change, drought in the near future.

Whatever it takes for clean air and water. I would be willing to trade off the luxuries of a bass boat, side by side, and 3/4 ton diesel if it means I can breath clean air and drink clean water most of the time.

:rolleyes:

Whatever it takes for clean air and water. I would be willing to trade off the luxuries of a bass boat, side by side, and 3/4 ton diesel if it means I can breath clean air and drink clean water most of the time.

:rolleyes:
What are you waiting for then? You need the Government to tell you that you have to get rid of all those things? Step up man, sell them all off right now.

What are you waiting for then? You need the Government to tell you that you have to get rid of all those things? Step up man, sell them all off right now.
The whole reason for the "eyeroll"...

Wouldn’t we all like cleaner air and drinking water.

Drinking water is already clean. Best way to reduce dirty air is to downscale large metropolitan areas. Where everyone goes is yet to be determined.

Nobody wants dirty air but climate change isn't about dirty air. It's about CO2 emissions, a colorless odorless gas that all life depends on. It's being claimed the elevated CO2 causes temperatures to rise. It doesn't. As CO2 rises, the actual temperatures are being intentionally adjusted upward to match the rise in CO2.

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom