Grey's River and Outfitter

ck

Anyone have any opinions of outfitters in the Grey's River? I was looking at SNS and they look pretty darn good and I've heard great things about them as well. On top of that, contrary to what lot's of people on this site say and believe, they are still taking great bucks in G. They own another company in the Grey's as well, and they're taking great deer too. Both camps seem to take great deer with a few exceptional deer each year on a pretty consistent basis. I like Non-Typical Outfitters, but believe he is already full for 09. We can leave out what everyone's opinion is of the Grey's and Western Wyoming as that has been discussed time and again and I'll just take my chances, but what about outfitters in the area? Your thoughts?

A feller in Daniel by the name of Gary Amerine..I have never hunted with him,but he has been doing this for quite awhile.Not vouching for him just pointing you towards a possible lead...good luck..

I will vouch for Gary Amerine of Grey's River Trophies... Great guy and Outfitter!! He will take good care of you!

You can't go wrong with SNS either.

Whom ever you decided to go with your going to have a great hunt in one the greatest places on earth to hunt high country mulies!

Robb Wiley NTO

LAST EDITED ON Mar-02-09 AT 10:13AM (MST)[p]Here is another great Greys River Area buck taken back in 2005 and the hunter is a MonsterMuley member too. I would mention the name but he does not advertise here so it is against site policy. The hunter is on the right in picture with dark blue shirt.
Brian
49ac131f51994e90.jpg

i have never hunted with either of these outfitters but have run into both of them while hunting in the area. Gary seems to be a nicer guy to me but they are both producing trophy class mule deer year after year so its kind of a toss up. Hope i helped a little.

Wyoming Hunting Guides & Outfitters

Badger Creek Outfitters

Offering elk, deer and pronghorn hunts on several privately owned ranches.

Urge 2 Hunt

We focus on trophy elk, mule deer, antelope and moose hunts and take B&C bucks most years.

J & J Outfitters

Offering quality fair-chase hunts for trophy mule deer, elk, and moose in Wyoming.

Yellowstone Horse Rentals - Western Wyoming Horses
Back
Top Bottom