grim reaper or rage

HNTNFSH

I have been reading and watching reviiews on both of these broadheads and I'm sure its been asked before, but which one is better or should I stick with a fixed blade like a g5 striker? I am leaning toward the grim reaper but any advice would appreciated.

I have never shot either of them but if I was to choose one of them it would be the grim I think the design is a little better. That being said I shoot shwackers. I have watched to bull elk go less than 20 yards after being hit with one. That was enough to make me a believer. I suggest reading into the shwacker

I have seen failures on both. If I were switching to a new mechanical head I would take a hard look at the new Havoc by G5. It looks like a winner for sure.

}}-SLIVER-->

G5 T3 would be my suggestion.

Between Reapers and Rage, Rage would be my choice.

I don't think Reapers are in the same class as the G5 or the Rage.

Take out more than you brought in!

Myself and hunting partner did an backyard test. We tested grims, rage, jackhammers, against the G5's we have shot for years.

Only mechnical that held up in the destructive test - shooting through 2 3/4" plywood was the jackhammer.

Accuracy all was fairly close.

Ease of use, beside the G5 was the jackhammers, no rubber bands, did not open premature.

When tested on elk, well it was the first elk I shoot that fell within sight.

Outside of a horse is good for the inside of a man.

+1 G5 T3 awesome mechanical broad head and about the same price as the Reapers and Rage Broad heads.

Grim Reapers have performed well for me. I have also had good success with the Swhackers.

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom