Grizzly Bear Introduction

This is great stuff! Hope it happens, and I can't wait to see more grizzly reintroductions and expansions over their historical native range in the coming years.

Has the state of Washington set the price of nonresident tags yet?
It won't be long until there are no non res. tags or res. tags as that States goal is to actually eliminate hunting. They've appointed people on the game commission who are in the process of doing studies to promote letting predator's regulate game numbers. No need for hunters.

I've been told that in the Northeastern part of the State there's very few deer left to hunt since wolves were brought in. Some people I personally know who still live there don't even buy a hunting license anymore.

Used to be some awesome Whitetail hunting.

The article mentions “nonessential experimental population” in several locations. I'm thinking we should reintroduce the damn bears in places like California, Denver, and several other liberal locations. There is plenty of “nonessential experimental population” in those cities for the bears to eat and it would be a win, win for everyone.

HORNhunter7 mentions "They've appointed people on the game commission who are in the process of doing studies to promote letting predator's regulate game numbers." Maybe they should let the bears regulate the tree huggers and rock lickers too?

Has the state of Washington set the price of nonresident tags yet?
If it was up to the people with this great idea it would be a life sentence to shoot one. The wolves are already spreading very fast in WA, it does not get much attention however. The moose and whitetail will continue to get pummeled in NE WA. WA is basically 15 years ahead of CO, get ready I am sure they will push for grizz in CO next.

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom