Grizzly Pics From This Spring

BCBOY

Long Time Member
LAST EDITED ON Jul-15-04 AT 08:44PM (MST)[p]Here's some pics of a southern BC grizzly the outfit I work for took this spring.
18.jpg

19.jpg

22.jpg

23.jpg

069729.gif

That's a nice bear. Normally you would have had 10 replies by now. You picked a bad time to post your pictures. Us AZ boys is a little upset right now. Thanks for posting them.

Thanks for sharing , been running one down here in Idaho, not on purpose Have bayed him up But I cant seem to get in for pictures .

Taqukaq, there isn't a fall season here in BC, Grizz is done strictly by limited entry draw. How long and when you can hunt depends on where you get drawn for. I was lucky enough to pull a tag for this fall and can hunt them from Sept 1st to Nov 15, I will be going for 10 days in mid-October.

Hey BCBoy....how big was that guy, nose to tail??? Also has your outfit ever had anyone bowhunting them? If so, how did that go....I'm really thinking about trying for mine with my bow. Either that or maybe a 50cal black powder with a 380grn conical. Course i could just lose my nerve all together and use the 338mag semi-auto!}>

Chris

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom