Grizzly time to pay up

CAforkedhorn

Long Time Member
Just a quick search of the political forum for the racist term "wetback" produces a treasure trove of examples of Ocho/440Sixpack/Huntindude who is the same person. You can also search for the term "beaner" and get some pretty good ones too but "wetback" is Ocho's favorite term for Mexicans.

Griz, like I said before, YOU don't get to determine if you won the bet (which you won't) without proof. Fear not my friend, I'm here to help. I just did the work for you but there is so many threads that Ocho uses the terms "wetback" or "beaner" that I don't want to list them all.

At this point, I'm pretty certain that most everyone else on here will agree with me but I want you to prove that I am wrong. Stop claiming you won without any proof. Look, you accepted the bet and my patience is wearing thin so I will give you 24 more hours to post up your proof of winning the bet. When you don't post up your proof, I will have at that point won the bet and I fully intend on collecting. It took me literally 30 seconds to pull up the references that I have to prove me the winner but I'll give you 24 hours just because you have a monumental task ahead of you.

be easy on grizzly....he's still pouting about Aspens comment about homosexuals.....

497fc2397b939f19.jpg

GOODWIN: Dems really do love Republicans -- when they're dead...

If he fails to pay up, he needs to leave since his word is not worth one plug nickel. Come to think of it that is a trademark of a liberal. Hopefully he is man enough to pay the bet if he lost.

RELH

LAST EDITED ON Jan-28-19 AT 11:40PM (MST)[p]Your patience is wearing thin? Haha. Settle in, buddy.

You made the bet, the duty is on you to prove somebody has made comments "more racist" than AA. I said AA's post was most racist, unless you can prove otherwise, you lose. How could I possibly prove every other post is "less racist" than AA's? You clearly didn't think this through. Its impossible for me to prove a negative so it's on you.

With your betting prowess you put yourself in a position where you could spend six months reading every post ever made trying to find posts that are "more racist" than AA. Until you can prove otherwise, you lose. And even that is subjective. You made a bet that can't possibly be won.

As to people saying "wetback", I've reported those via the link at the bottom of the posts with the comment that they are unacceptable and should be banned. You accused me of letting that slur slide, yet I've already reported it. Some have been removed after my clicking on the link. You again are saying things that are flat out false, you should really not do that.

And the funniest part of all, you've cornered yourself into defending racists just because you agree with their politics. Stay classy!

Grizzly

I realized the primary issue at hand here...

It's like the famous video of McCain taking the mic from the lady who calls Obama an "Arab".

He didn't feel that type of conjecture was appropriate in a civil discord and wasn't going to allow it on his platform.

My underlying position is the same; that Founder shouldn't have that crap spewed on MM. It in no way furthers hunting and could easily be used against hunters, and MM specifically, in this modern social media frenzy age.

It appears a few here agree with that lady that racist and bigoted slurs are warranted and appropriate and help advance an educated discussion. Or they just hate Obama and want to hear other people say things they agree with to bolster their beliefs.

I'll keep calling bigotry out for what it is while refraining from personal attacks. I suggest everybody do the same. MM will be better for it.

Grizzly

There's a bunch of them (WETBACKS!) Law Breakin Illegals that are Gang Members that are here Illegally destroying this State & This Country with Their Drugs & Violence & other BS putting Law Obiding Americans at Risk You want Me to Call them Something else?

I Don't SPEW it alot!

I Try Not to Use the word alot!

Yes,there are some Dang Good Hard Workin Legals here as Well!

But when Innocent Americans get Maimed or Killed because of the BS that goes on with these Law Breakin Bastards My Blood Boils!

And that goes for every Race,even Americans!

So Turn Me in to Founder!

It'd probably be the 1st time somebody's ever Alerted Me!:D

I know so many people in so many places
They make allot of money but they got sad faces

It Ain't Easy being Me!:D:D:D

GRIZZLY = Soy Boy. I like it.
Ever notice how liberals love to hear themselves
talk?

Ok Grizzly, I will show you how to provide proof to justify winning a bet since apparently you don't realize that you can't just declare yourself the winner without proof.

These are all quotes from Ocho. Look at number 6 especially and tell me that Ocho isn't the biggest racist on this forum.

These quotes use the term "wetbacks"

http://www.monstermuleys.info/dcforum/DCForumID46/8292.html

They used to round up wetbacks and ship them back on a bus from anywhere in the country. this is how you deter it. a phuking wall is useless if the rules are such that if you get over, under or around it you win. it's nothing short of insane to think they'll just give up .

http://www.monstermuleys.info/dcforum/DCForumID46/8276.html

Priceless. 376 wetbacks just proved walls don't work by going under one and the chumps use it as justification to build more wall.

http://www.monstermuleys.info/dcforum/DCForumID46/8185.html

You don't think with 250,000 wetbacks they won't find the end of your new " beautiful wall " just like they found the end of the old boring one ?

http://www.monstermuleys.info/dcforum/DCForumID46/7959.html

I'm not defending beaners or wetbacks and I wouldn't be as forgiving as her family. but your attempts to buoy a failing president on a dead girl's back are both disgusting and unamerican. and it failed.

http://www.monstermuleys.info/dcforum/DCForumID46/7923.html

I trust you less than a wetback burro trader, so if you don't trust me we can have a 3rd party hold it. deal ? what's your excuse now ? you don't want someone you hate getting your money? now we're getting somewhere.

http://www.monstermuleys.info/dcforum/DCForumID46/7912.html

Are you playing dumb again or are you really this stupid? I thought after years of herding wetbacks and brain dead farm labor I was dealing with the bottom of the IQ scale.

These quotes use the term "beaner"

http://www.monstermuleys.info/dcforum/DCForumID46/7963.html

Where do you get off with that chit ? I'd gut shoot that beaner and leave him in a ditch to die.

http://www.monstermuleys.info/cgi-b..._thread&om=7192&forum=DCForumID46&archive=yes

The beaners are talking to the chinks too. maybe mexico will pay for the wall, to keep us from coming down looking for jobs.

http://www.monstermuleys.info/cgi-b..._thread&om=7359&forum=DCForumID46&archive=yes

If the shooter had been a beaner you demand the wall and deportation.

http://www.monstermuleys.info/cgi-b..._thread&om=7824&forum=DCForumID46&archive=yes

Did Trump cover up the real numbers ? or does the number of dead island beaners even matter to them ? I get it, but they were americans after all.

http://www.monstermuleys.info/cgi-b..._thread&om=7584&forum=DCForumID46&archive=yes

He's a 19 year old island beaner , too bad he's not a raghead right? but there's still hope maybe he's an immigrant.....keep your fingers crossed.

And then we'll throw in a post or two with the term "nigger" or "porch monkey"

http://www.monstermuleys.info/cgi-b..._thread&om=4523&forum=DCForumID46&archive=yes

If the indians really want to end this they should just tell them to rename the team the Washington Niggers, or Blackskins. how many indians are on the team anyway? and how many blacks? but for some reason I don't see that happening.

http://www.monstermuleys.info/cgi-b..._thread&om=4800&forum=DCForumID46&archive=yes

Yeah he's not a racist none of us are, he just tells it like it is about porch monkeys.

So... there you go Griz. And believe me, these are just a FEW examples. I don't have any more time to win your bet for you. It's your turn to provide the proof or pay up. Don't be a welcher like Stoney.

>I didn't see the bet, but
>I'm sure Grizzly is an
>honorable person. I know Forkie
>is.

honorable is an understatement eel.....he's not a racist or a bigot either like the rest of us.

497fc2397b939f19.jpg

Elkassassin, I have alerted on your use of that word in the past. You had a thread removed a week or two ago that I alerted on. I honestly feel like you're above that.

Caforkhorn, you've made several good cases about the pervasive bigotry on this site. I would think an "honorable" person would find that repulsive. But here you are defending it.

However, to say they're "more" bigoted or racist than this post by AA is simply not justifiable on your part. He attacks around a dozen different groups of people in one post. Clearly the "most" racist, bigoted, and hateful post.

Look, I try to be tolerant of people. Especially if they are not hurting my life. But as an outside observer of life it is interesting to see that the left collects all of societies degenerates. Or I guess if you want to call them the French. The main street American people are smart enough to know better.

They have the homosexuals.?
The gangsters
The Gothic emo kids at college
The crazy satanic feminist group
All the people from the ghetto. You know the really smart ones
All the men like to dress up like women and all the women who like to dress up like men. Or at least most of them.?
The really smart native Americans always drunk like itchy

All the fringe groups. It's interesting how they congregate around the very people that love to abort their babies. And that also want to charge 70% taxes and want to expand government welfare and keep them on the plantation and in the system.

Life couldn't be more ironic sometimes

Bottom line is this... If you guys want to sit around and slap each other on the backs and laugh about your hate for groups of people, presumably while making hoods for your horses, then that's on you.

It has been decades since segregation ended and people still hold ill-will. There's no way I'm going to change your mind via message board. It's Founder's site and if he wants to allow that garbage then he can.

I honestly never thought I'd see a space where racism is celebrated and those trying to stop it are attacked. If I wanted to read that crap, I'd go to the White Power/skinhead websites.

I'll stick to the hunting stuff and let you guys wallow in your ignorant hate, to absolutely no avail or benefit, down here. Because I want nothing to do with it.

Grizzly

And just to be clear...

I never read the politics thread until recently. If Ocho was saying that stuff, he should've been banned long ago. There's no use for that here and it likely contributed to the current state of this thread.

Grizzly

I love it ! Californian forked tongue has nothing better to do than search the archives for racist crap that offends him . that's w one bored little fag. YES I SAID IT.

And then the imperial wizard himself, RELH chimes in . priceless.

If there's one thing we've learned from the Trump era is racism is alive and well and people are proud of it.

It's like Mr. Rodger's neighborhood around here compared to the whitehouse already. if this place needs to become as PC as the emmy awards show then ban me because I want no part of it. cowboy up you wimps you remind me of a bunch of Californians.

Stay Thirsty My Friends

So let me get this straight... you think I'm defending all the racist comments on here??? You are a special kind of stupid aren't you?

I have provided you direct quotes of racist statements made by Ocho and you have still yet to provide any proof that anyone else on here has made more racist statements than him which is what the bet was.

An honorable person would acknowledge they lost and pay up but you continue to skirt the nature of the bet. Remember the whole purpose for me offering up the bet was because you called for someone to be banned over a racist comment. I wagered that there was someone else that was WAY more racist that you failed to call out and you took the bet... and have lost.

Now are you going to be lumped in with Stoney and be known as a welcher or are you going to admit that maybe you should have done your homework before accepting?

NV, my post PROVING that Grizzly lost the bet literally took me about 20 minutes to compile. Well worth the 20 minutes to win $200 if you ask me, but what you should be asking is if Grizzly has any credibility and pays his debts.

Why are you blasting me when he's the one that stupidly accepted the bet? And... how long did it take you to compile your list? Apparently you have nothing better to do?

Jesus this forum is full of ******** retards!!

LAST EDITED ON Jan-29-19 AT 12:24PM (MST)[p]CAthinskin, toughen up cupcake. My post was intended as a joke. I thought it was funny, and in the end, I'm the only one that matters to me.

I hardly think what I posted was "blasting" you! If I blast you you'll know it. And my language will be a lot worse than most of the stuff that ocho posts

And while we're at it, I find the word "retard" every bit as offensive as wetback or any of the other things you guys are complaining about. I don't alert people on things like that though because I'm man enough to realize you're just stooping down below my level

I think you have to give Grizzly a pass on this one. It's his first time down here in the pig pen. He didn't realize that when you enter this place you check your good clothes at the door cuz you're going to get dirty wrestling with the pigs. Same thing happens for most people

"I'll stick to the hunting stuff and let you guys wallow in your ignorant hate, to absolutely no avail or benefit, down here. Because I want nothing to do with it."

Stoney disappeared too.

NV, my apologies for reading your post incorrectly. Sometimes something that is typewritten might seem like an attack when in reality it is meant as a joke and I missed the joke. Again sorry for the negative comeback.

I disagree however that I should give Grizzly a pass for being new here. He was very quick to accept the bet and even claimed victory multiple times with zero proof. He could have easily said that he was inexperienced here and declined the bet not knowing what was said in the past. He can either pay up or he's a welcher and instead of being a man and owning his shyt it appears that like Stoney he will disappear too.

I'm not calling anyone out for their comments here. I'm tough enough to hear it. I just want those who will call for people to be banned to make sure they include all guilty parties.

Pay up Grizzly!!

It does appear that Grizz is a welcher and his word is not worth one plug nickel. Dude is the biggest racist on here by far. Since our liberals allow Blacks to use the "N" word to call other blacks, only whites can not use it, I can use the term "drunk half-breed" to described Dude as my Grandmother on my Father's side was 1/2 Cherokee Indian.

RELH

So there you have it, if liberals act like classless asshats then by god so will the people who claim liberals are hypocrites for doing it. Takes a hypocrite to know a hypocrite. We can all hate each other together.

Banning for calling names on the interweb seems like a useless exercise in censorship on here. What we should do is have a Thuderdome mentally and only the brave enter and the weak get tossed out like yesterday's newspaper. Politics is a blood sport in this country and if you don't counter punch at every insult, real or imagined, then you are just a weakling without a Twitter account.

Nemont

I totally agree that banning is stupid which is why I like this forum. Other forums out there would have most of us banned for just the name calling and derogatory remarks, I'm as guilty as anyone for that. So when Grizzly comes in here calling for Aspen to be banned for his "injun" comment and claimed that Trump supporters are the racists, I decided to show him the errors of his ways.

To me this has nothing to do with Trump but Ocho is certainly not a Trump supporter so I challenged him to find another person on this forum with more racial comments than Ocho. He gladly accepted and then couldn't do it so he lost the bet, plain and simple. It appears as though he has gone the way of Stoney and taken his ball and gone home. Chickenshyt is the way I see it but oh well, I really didn't expect him to have much integrity anyway. I knew I had the bet won the second he accepted it but I also knew that I would never collect. All hat and no cattle... Pay up Grizzly!!

>So there you have it, if
>liberals act like classless asshats
>then by god so will
>the people who claim liberals
>are hypocrites for doing it.
> Takes a hypocrite to
>know a hypocrite. We
>can all hate each other
>together.
>
>Banning for calling names on the
>interweb seems like a useless
>exercise in censorship on here.
> What we should do
>is have a Thuderdome
>mentally and only the brave
>enter and the weak get
>tossed out like yesterday's newspaper.
> Politics is a blood
>sport in this country and
>if you don't counter punch
>at every insult, real or
>imagined, then you are
>just a weakling without a
>Twitter account.
>
>Nemont

Trump taught us how to do that. :D

Thunderdome would be a great idea. And nobody here should cry to Founder about what goes on here. I never have and never will.

>I totally agree that banning is
>stupid which is why I
>like this forum. Other
>forums out there would have
>most of us banned for
>just the name calling and
>derogatory remarks, I'm as guilty
>as anyone for that.
>So when Grizzly comes in
>here calling for Aspen to
>be banned for his "injun"
>comment and claimed that Trump
>supporters are the racists, I
>decided to show him the
>errors of his ways.
>
>To me this has nothing to
>do with Trump but Ocho
>is certainly not a Trump
>supporter so I challenged him
>to find another person on
>this forum with more racial
>comments than Ocho. He
>gladly accepted and then couldn't
>do it so he lost
>the bet, plain and simple.
> It appears as though
>he has gone the way
>of Stoney and taken his
>ball and gone home.
>Chickenshyt is the way I
>see it but oh well,
>I really didn't expect him
>to have much integrity anyway.
> I knew I had
>the bet won the second
>he accepted it but I
>also knew that I would
>never collect. All hat
>and no cattle... Pay up
>Grizzly!!

Aspens "injun comment" isn't what grizzly found offensive. Aspen is a tool and should be banned just for being a tool and for soaking up bandwidth with his foolish posts :) Kidding...

not kidding.

>It does appear that Grizz is
>a welcher and his word
>is not worth one plug
>nickel. Dude is the biggest
>racist on here by far.
>Since our liberals allow Blacks
>to use the "N" word
>to call other blacks, only
>whites can not use it,
>I can use the term
>"drunk half-breed" to described Dude
>as my Grandmother on my
>Father's side was 1/2 Cherokee
>Indian.
>
>
>
>
>
>
> RELH

So as long as one has a "retard" in their family it's ok to use that word? Or a "bent wrist liberal"?

I really don't care what words people use. It's the internet for Christ sake. I certainly don't agree with Aspen on everything and I thought it was dumb that he said he was leaving and then didn't but I saw an opportunity to win a bet and took it. I would never go tattle to Founder about anything said on here because in the grand scheme of things if it really affected me that much, I must be a complete pansy. Grizzly is a pansy who doesn't pay his debts.

Just to be clear, I was in know way, shape or form defending anything Aspen said. Since we all know that Grizzly is still reading the forums, next time your out of your element, maybe don't accept a bet... Now pay up!!!

Don't you just love the double standard our liberals and Trump haters demonstrate.

RELH

LMAO, I went looking for Grizzly in the hunting forums and he cried to Founder and got the thread nuked. Man that guy is such a pantywaist. These forums are beginning to become what I hate about other forums. One retard gets butthurt and the police show up. I swear some people are just little girls.

>LMAO, I went looking for Grizzly
>in the hunting forums and
>he cried to Founder and
>got the thread nuked.
>Man that guy is such
>a pantywaist. These forums
>are beginning to become what
>I hate about other forums.
> One retard gets butthurt
>and the police show up.
> I swear some people
>are just little girls.

+ 1000

ocho would be a better neighbor....he might come out and scream and holler and you....but he wouldn't call code enforcement.....

497fc2397b939f19.jpg

Wrong again. I never requested that got nuked. In fact, I wrote a great response explaining exactly what transpired. I wish it hadn't gotten nuked. I really wanted everybody to see the type of person you are, I even provided the links so people could see for themselves. Time stamp was 6:09... too bad you didn't see it in time.

With that said, I don't care enough about you to write it again.

If birds of a feather flock together, spending time with hateful bigots is not where I want to be. Carry on. I'm sure there is no changing you now, the damage you've done to yourself is too severe.

If you look up the phrase, Never Punch Down, you'll see why people like me don't converse with people like you.

It appears Founder has as little regard for your opinions as the rest of us.

Grizzly

I Posted & it got NUKED!

Glad it was the First Time anything I've ever Posted got NUKED!

I Ain't Got Time to change this song to MM Ideology!

Maybe when I get Time I'll Re-Write it!

LAST EDITED ON Jan-29-19 AT 07:20PM (MST)[p]I'll live....

That's funny grizzly....you alerted it so it would stay????

Progressives always want to shut up their political foes....

497fc2397b939f19.jpg

>Wrong again. I never requested that
>got nuked. In fact, I
>wrote a great response explaining
>exactly what transpired. I wish
>it hadn't gotten nuked. I
>really wanted everybody to see
>the type of person you
>are, I even provided the
>links so people could see
>for themselves. Time stamp was
>6:09... too bad you didn't
>see it in time.
>
>With that said, I don't care
>enough about you to write
>it again.
>
>If birds of a feather flock
>together, spending time with hateful
>bigots is not where I
>want to be. Carry on.
>I'm sure there is no
>changing you now, the damage
>you've done to yourself is
>too severe.
>
>If you look up the phrase,
>Never Punch Down, you'll see
>why people like me don't
>converse with people like you.
>
>
>It appears Founder has as little
>regard for your opinions as
>the rest of us.
>
>Grizzly

So you gonna pay up or beat around the bush?

Grizzly is such a sad individual. First you want people banned and then you get the thread nuked. Typical liberal wanting people silenced. I don't really blame you though, if I had lost a bet as bad as you did I would want it all to disappear too. Carry on with your pathetic life you welcher!!

Here's my question. Who on MM is the GRAND WIZARD?

"We don't have a gun problem we have prescription drug problem."

> Here's
>my question. Who on MM
>is the GRAND WIZARD?
>
> "We don't have a gun
>problem we have prescription drug
>problem."

eel

Trump said it himself, there are good Nazis . nothing said on this forum is worse than Nazi talk so WTF is the problem ? we have to be better than good ?

Funny how the shin heads , Nazis and the KKK support Trump though isn't it? the democrats must not be doing something right.

Stay Thirsty My Friends

I've been busy for a few days but I see nothing changed here.

I sure wish Founder had not deleted that thread you started on the main page before you read my response. It was epic and laid out perfectly how you made a bet you could never win as there is no way to prove who of your friends is more or less racist than the last.

With that said, I'll make you a one time offer where I'll donate $200 to RMEF and post a picture here of the receipt if you will. It's time to man up. Your call. You love to run your mouth, now back it up. Either RMEF gets $400 or it gets nothing. No BS. Take it or leave it. In writing, for everybody to see.

Grizzly

LAST EDITED ON Feb-01-19 AT 00:52AM (MST)[p]
>We've seen yer arse grizz. Some
>are surprised, most of of
>us are not.
>
>
>
>#livelikezac

Yet another typically useless post from DW. Hey, how about you pony up $200 too? If not, then this conversation doesn't concern you.

If you'll accept and Caforkhorn will accept, we're up to $600.

Or are you all talk too?

Grizzly

LAST EDITED ON Feb-01-19 AT 01:47AM (MST)[p]

Yer the fool whose mouth has dug this hole, you fill it up. Wisdom comes with age.

#livelikezac

Why Are We Donating even More Money to the RMEF?

B.C. is Nothing more than a 'Yes' Man!

Every Proposal the Wildlife/Big Game Board proposed you get the:

"We agree with the DWR/Big Game Board/Wildlife Board Proposals/Decisions from B.C."

Rather it be Good or Bad!

JUDAS!

F'N!

PRIEST!

LAST EDITED ON Feb-01-19 AT 09:05AM (MST)[p]> Why Are We
>Donating even More Money to
>the RMEF?
>

Do you think the fact I said RMEF is why calforkhorn is running with his tail between his legs?

He's all hat but no cattle.

Which conservation group should we donate to so that caforkhorn will put his money where his mouth is?

Talk is cheap until he's got two bills on the line.

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom