Ground Vultures and other pictures

D

DeerKing

Things are a bit slow around here so I figured I'd post some pictures from a few turkey hunts recently...

COLORADO:
COTurk2smudge.jpg

A spring near where he was taken
SpingWallowsmudge.jpg

I got that sinking feeling when I saw this...
Sunkenshedsmudge.jpg

NEBRASKA:
TurkHatsmudge.jpg

TurkTreesmudge.jpg

whiteyshedsmudge.jpg

COLORADO #2
Country1smudge.jpg

Country2smudge.jpg

shed1smudge.jpg

Turkpose1smudge.jpg

Thanks for looking

NICE!!! We'll have to start calling you "TurkeyKing". Although, that might be a dubious honor. :)

LAST EDITED ON May-11-04 AT 05:23PM (MST)[p]Of course, great pictures as always. Let's see.... Turkeyking or Kingturkey. Hmmm! After all, anyone who can get a turkey with a bow is King of the turkeys, right? LOL

Also, interesting effect with the square within a square on the pictures. You can certainly see enhanced detail within the inner square.

txhunter58

venor, ergo sum (I hunt, therefore I am)

Congrats again on your birds turkeyking, very nice phtos. Looks like you sure enjoy yourself.

dang nice pics DK...Like them all...Nothing like hunting and picking up sheds...I like the second to last the best also..

Later, Brandon

Excellent pics Jeff! Looks like its starting to green up there. Congratulations.

Josh

Shootin turkeys with a bow and your wearing shorts! not something you see every day. Always enjoy your when you put up photos DK. Congrads on the birds.

Hey Deerking,

Great pictures as always. Thanks for sharing your outdoor enthusiasm with the rest of us. Makes the "off" season go by a little faster.

Droptine

Great Pic's DK - Thanks for sharing. Are you 3 for 4 on Tom's ? Didn't see any pic's from your WY trip ?

Thanks guys, its been an enjoyable Spring collecting sheds and turkeys.

GuyWild
I'll probably make it down your way next year for a hunt. Actually I'll be over your way in June for a mini vacation.

Lookinforbuck
I passed on a handful of jakes in WY but didn't get close enough to anything I'd have been happy with.

JMON.
Looks like the same pictures from last year and the year before and the year before and...... well you get the idea. Can't wait to build my cabin on that property in the bottom pics.

I'm not doing what you think I'm doing, otherwise I might have a smile on my face :)

Cool pics....must be nice to play around in country like that this time of year.

Way cool pictures of your hunts and the sights you got to see along the way! Way to clean house again this year on the "ground vultures" (insert cartoon of me rolling my eyes and chuckling). Some day (a very vague some day when all the stars align, and the Royals start winning consistently) Im going to get out that way and try to thin the herd!

Once again DK, you da man! Someday we're gunna get a grin outta ya, right? Thanks for sharing some great pics, you got the eye..

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom