Group Hunt Question

G

giterdone

A friend and I apply every year as a group for the rifle deer hunt. I also have another friend that got me interested in archery and I want to give that a try as well. With the 5 choices we apply for can I be in multiple hunt groups? Example - Hunt choice 1,2,3 with friend number one in the rifle hunt, and hunt choices 4,5 with the other friend or as a single hunter in the archery hunt? Or, is it all 5 choices have to be in one group? Both friends want to hunt deer but they won't hunt the same weapon. I am committed to hunting with the first guy because we always hunt together but he's not interested in archery.

Now this is tricky so I might be wrong but seems like I remember reading that you can ONLY have one tag for Deer for the season. So drawing a rifle tag and then maybe an archery deer tag would not be allowed.
Maybe someone else knows the NV laws better than me and can clarify this for you. If all else fails, call the NV F&G.
Brian

24bp2th.jpg

I think if you do that you will be rejected. When you do your hunter choice's online all members of the party are on that app. You would have to start another app. to put in with one buddy and not the other. That would give you 2 app.'s for yourself, then I refer you to azbiggame's post above. If you do it on the internet it will let you or not. Best way to tell if you can i think. I would call ndow first.

here is the condensed answer....no you can't

great post/pic, thanks for sharing

JB
497fc2397b939f19.jpg

Nevada Hunting Guides & Outfitters

Big Bucks & Bulls Timberline Outfitters Guide Service

Customized and high quality eastern Nevada trophy hunts for mule deer, elk and antelope.

Western Wildlife Adventures

We offer some excellent mule deer and elk hunts in northeast Nevada.

Currant Creek Outfitters

Nevada, big bucks and big bulls! We hunt for quality not quantity.

Nevada Outfitters & Guides Association

Find guides and outfitters for mule deer, elk, sheep, chuckar, fishing, & more!

SilverGrand Outfitters

Successfully guiding in Nevada for many years. Mule deer, elk, antelope and bighorn sheep hunts.

Hidden Lake Outfitters

Specializing in trophy mule deer hunts along with elk, mountain goat, antelope and mountain lion.

G&J Outdoors

Full time outfitter with 20+ years hunting mule deer, sheep, elk, antelope, lion and chukar.

Mountain Man Outfitters

Offering world class mule deer hunts in some of the most productive units in Nevada.

Nevada High Desert Outfitters

Rocky mountain goats, desert, rocky and california bighorn, mule deer, antelope and elk hunts.

Urge 2 Hunt

If you want an unguided hunt but can't draw your tags, you need to call us.

White River Guide Service

50 years of guiding experience! Mule deer, elk, sheep and cougar.

Back
Top Bottom