group online apps

feduptwo

Is there a way to put in as a group online. I never see any options to do this. Any help is appreciated Thanks

Yes, it asks you for each species if you are part of a group. Below where you enter in the hunt codes for each choice. then at the bottom if you mark yes there is a box to enter in group leaders CID.

Mntman

"Hunting is where you prove yourself"

Let me guess, you drive a 1 ton with oak trees for smoke stacks, 12" lift kit and 40" tires to pull a single place lawn mower trailer?

I just done mine and my buddies apps as a group. If you are the Group Leader....you enter YOUR CO ID # on your buddies apps and your INFO and CC number and have him pay you back....Make sure and print out 2 copies each of both apps.

Brian
http://i25.tinypic.com/fxbjgy.jpg[/IMG]

LAST EDITED ON Mar-31-13 AT 02:28PM (MST)[p]cosmic...that is true but if your buddy is not computer savy and leaves it up to you than you do like I just did.

NOW here is something I got to thinking about last night...did not see on the app's I was doing ANYTHING ABOUT PP IF NOT DRAWN.

2 years ago the last time we applied there was a statement box that you had to check or not check if you wanted the PP if not drawn and that cost deducted. Has it changed????? The cost of the PP sure would not be the total cost of a deer tag at $353.00 would it....??

Brian
http://i25.tinypic.com/fxbjgy.jpg[/IMG]

Brian, If you are not successful on your 1st choice, You will automatically get a preference point and all of your money refunded except for the processing fee.

Colorado Hunting Guides & Outfitters

Rocky Mountain Ranches

Hunt some of the finest ranches in N.W. Colorado. Superb elk, mule deer, and antelope hunting.

Frazier Outfitting

Great Colorado elk hunting. Hunt the backcountry of unit 76. More than a hunt, it's an adventure!

CJ Outfitters

Hunt Colorado's premier trophy units, 2, 10 and 201 for trophy elk, deer and antelope.

Allout Guiding & Outfitting

Offering high quality mule deer, elk, bear and cougar hunts in Colorado units 40 and 61.

Ivory & Antler Outfitters

Hunt trophy elk, mule deer, moose, antelope, bear, cougar and turkey on both private land and BLM.

Urge 2 Hunt

We offer both DIY and guided hunts on large ranches all over Colorado for archery, muzzleloader and rifle hunts.

Hunters Domain

Colorado landowner tags for mule deer, elk and antelope. Tags for other states also available.

Flat Tops Elk Hunting

For the Do-It-Yourself hunters, an amazing cabin in GMU 12 for your groups elk or deer hunt.

Back
Top Bottom