GSP pups fo sale

Califelkslayer

Long Time Member
I'm expecting Monday the 23rd.

6375imgp0192.jpg

This is the Dad at about 10 months old. He's 6+ now.

7273imgp0144.jpg

His first limit at 9 months old.

8476imgp0190.jpg

In this photo his head is up, the birds are a ways out. In the first photo his head was low, the birds were close.

1528imgp0581.jpg

This is the female retrieving at 8 months old.

5240imgp0490.jpg

There were 8-10 people around the fire. I told her to go lay down, she found a spot.

These are the calmest Shorthairs you've ever seen. They come in the house, lay down in their respective "spot" and don't move for 10-14 hours.

The female is out of Sequoia Kennels. Look them up on line and they ask $1,050.00 a pup. They are bred for range and stamina, mostly field trail dogs.

The male is out of an old line (30+ years)of Lassen County chukar hunting dogs. He took 402 chukar his first 3 seasons, plus 100+ quail. Huge nose!!! He regularly points 300+ yards from coveys when conditions are right. He'll hold until I get there. Initially he'd hold even when i was 100-200 yards in front of him. As a pup I didn't want him to break a point. Now, when i get to iim, he points and creeps until we get to the birds. When he won't creep anymore, you're on them.

Here are their pedigrees.

2147scan0001.jpg

I couldn't upload her pedigree for some reason.

They are posted on the "outdoors" "Nevada" and "California" forums, you can look at them there.

I'm asking $500.00 for females, $400.00 for males. I have a lot of interest in females but am not accepting desposits until they are on the ground and sexed and I know what we have.

Then I'll reserve a pick in the order i receive $100.00 deposits.

My son and I are both keeping a pup, probably males since i've been waiting 4 1/2 years for this breeding.

I'll be in Idaho, SW portion, the week of May 18th so if you are interested, I can meet you in that area.

PM me if you are interested and I can provide more information.

7011scan0003.jpg

I must have tried the PDF file instead of the Jpeg file the other night.

Gonna be in the Emmit area the week before Memorial Day so I can deliver a pup @ 7 weeks old if interested.

Thinking she'll have them tomorrow.

I replied to both of you.

No pups yet. I thought she was in labor Wednesday, and again Saturday. I can hear here labored breathing as I type this but no signs of pups yet.

I can vouch for the sire. The dog is a hunting machine!

Hunter,
You and your dang c+ work....It's EMMETT, dang it!

See ya soon!

Norkal

"One can take my life but not my faith or my
confidence. I fear none and respect all."

Tell Jeff to call me.

I had a voice message from him but I'm not sure what his number is.

I think he wanted to pick my brain about Nevada. I was waiting for my Huntin Fool before I called him and I didn't receive it until the 9th.........I wasn't ignoring him.

Back to the original subject.

Pups were born April 4th, Easter.

2 males, 5 females. 4 females are spoken for.

Both my son and I are keeping a dog. Initially I thought I'd keep a male and give him a male. With only one left to sale, I'll sell either a female or male, whatever someone wants..

And if I end up with a female, I'll take the remaining dog. I won't bump anyone down in the picking order.

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos

Idaho Hunting Guides & Outfitters

Bearpaw Outfitters

Idaho Deer & Elk Allocation Tags, Plus Bear, Bison, Lion, Moose, Turkey and Montana Prairie Dogs.

Urge 2 Hunt

We focus on trophy elk, mule deer, whitetail, bear, lion and wolf hunts and spend hundreds of hours scouting.

Jokers Wild Outdoors

Trophy elk, whitetail, mule deer, antelope, bear and moose hunts. 35k acres of private land.

Back
Top Bottom