GSP Pups for sale

Califelkslayer

Long Time Member
I've posted at length on the Kali, Nv and Outdoors forums.

I have a lot of interest but not sure how many will follow through once they are on the ground.

1732imgp0191.jpg

9895imgp0196.jpg

First photo birds are a ways out cause head is up. Second photo they are close cause head is down. That's the Dad.

The Mom retrieving from water @ 8 months old.

5476imgp0578.jpg

Here are the parent's papers.

7037scan0001.jpg

6994scan0003.jpg

Dad is out of an old line of Lassen County chukar dogs, bred by hunters for 30+ years. Mom is out of Sequoia Kennels. If you check them out on-line, they ask $1,050.00 per pup. My male has better instinct than the Sequoia dog, IMO. Sequoia breeds for big ranging dogs and field trails.

Both are excellent hunters but I prefer the male's nose since he aquires birds at 300 yards+ when conditions are right.

I'm asking $500.00 for the females, $400.00 for the males.

I have about 7-8 people interested in females. But once they are on the ground (around March 23rd) I'll ask for $100.00 deposits. First deposit gets first pick, etc. Son and I are each taking a male.

If you're interested, PM me and we can talk.

Manny,

This morning she was whining and whimpering. I thought she was in labor. I put her in the basement where I built a whelping box. Wife came home and nothing. She sure is uncomfortable. I think I miss calculated. They first hooked up Jan 22nd. Forgetting February had 28 days this year, I was thinking March 23rd. Thinking it'll be this Wednesday, the 25th.

I'll PM and text you pics of the pups once it happens.

Back
Top Bottom