Guardian vrs Drenalin

gotthefever

I am looking to purchase a new bow and have been looking at the bowtech guardian and the mathews drenalin. I have shot a pse for many years so dont have any personal experience with either manufacturer. I was hoping I could get some advice from some you bow hunters out there on the two bows. I have shot both of them and both seem to have their advantages and disadvantages over the other. Any help would be appreciated.

gtf

I personally own both of those bows, and just my opinion, but I was really disapointed with the guardian... the draw cycle on the guardian is rough, from start to finish it just feels blah... although the drenalin isnt much better, it is better... the guardian has a better valley to me and settles in to a harder wall than the drenalin... the aftershock on both bows is about the same,

I personally like the mathews better than the guardian... plus I think it looks much better than the guardian, but they are both good bows..

You're the one that will be shooting the bow. Go with the one that feels right to you. They are both great bows. My brother has the Gaurdian, and loves it. My dad just got the Drenalin, and he loves it. I love my new Black Ice. To each their own.

I 2nd youngblood, your the one who is going to be shooting it. I would say go with your first instinct and stick with it. There are many great bows on the market you just have to find the one that feels right to you. Good luck

I shot both and went with the Guardian. To me the Drenalin had a little vibration at the shot and the Guardian I had no vibration at the shot. Both great bows, but what I really like about the Guardian is that you can change your string and cables in the field with just allen wrenches, no need for a bow press. This may not be important to some but to me it is nice to know that on a hunt if something happens I can easily change my string.

Nails.

I appreciate your advice. Its always nice to here other opinions especialy from those who own the bow and can speek not only opinion but experiance.

Gotthefever

Youngblood,

Well spoken..... To each his own. That realy is what it comes down to. As long as i can be assured they are both quality bows and will withstand the abuse in the field, then all that remains is wich one do I shoot better. Thanks for taking the time to post a coment.

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom