Guide References

adirondack

Wondering if anyone has had any experiance with "Northern Rockies Outfitters--Rich Birdsell" We are looking at booking a archery hunt in NW. MT. with him and just trying to be sure it is all on the up&up. We would be elk hunting by Glacier nat. park. Thanks, Rob

Rich is a top-notch guy with some great property to hunt on. I assume you're planning a trip to the West Butte Ranch?

I've worked for Rich as a flyfishing guide, but not as a hunting guide. I do know that he has been good to work for and the other flyfishing guides that do hunting trips always have some good photos of deer and elk their clients have killed.

As far as archery elk goes, I'd lean towards his Cascade property for elk, but there are some good ones on the West Butte property as well. One thing you may want to watch is how this winter turns out, though. By the time ma nature is done with this state, everybody could be struggling to find quality animals.

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos

Montana Hunting Guides & Outfitters

Bearpaw Outfitters

Mule deer, whitetail, antelope, buffalo, and prairie dogs on private ranch leases totaling about 100,000 acres.

Urge 2 Hunt

We focus on trophy elk, mule deer, whitetail and antelope and manage our ranches for top quality.

Vargo Hunting

Top quality bear, antelope and free range bison hunts on the Crow Indian Res. Turkey and cougar as well.

Back
Top Bottom