Guide with Crazy big buck!

Pcjr21

My friend sent this pic to me, it's some guide from Idaho who killed it. Anyone know what unit it could be from???????
All he knew was that is was SE Idaho.

6275image.jpg

LAST EDITED ON Nov-11-12 AT 10:19AM (MST)[p]That's a toad! I'm guessing unit 76 or 78 going off what I read on the outfitters website but idono...

I just found the price list and I was right for once! Haha 8)

The mullet is almost as impressive as the buck.

That ain't a camel toe, that's a moose knuckle!

Juniper in the background with bitterbrush...?? If I had to guess I'd say SW corner of the state but who really knows? Gagger buck either way!

Mike
"~Who says deer don't eat Berger's???"

That buck was taken in Unit 78 in 2010 and is know as the Lavoy's Buck. There was a Pic provided by IDFG a while back. Don't ask how I know..If I told you then I have to kill ya :)

))))------>

>That buck was taken in Unit
>78 in 2010 and is
>know as the Lavoy's Buck.
>There was a Pic provided
>by IDFG a while back.
>Don't ask how I know..If
>I told you then I
>have to kill ya :)
>
>
>))))------>

According to LaVoy Ebron himself, he shot the buck this year. This was a draw tag unit. He also runs Smokey Canyon Outfitters so the guy scoutes year round. Take that for what its worth.

LAST EDITED ON Nov-12-12 AT 11:26PM (MST)[p]LAST EDITED ON Nov-12-12 AT 10:49?PM (MST)

>>That buck was taken in Unit
>>78 in 2010 and is
>>know as the Lavoy's Buck.
>>There was a Pic provided
>>by IDFG a while back.
>>Don't ask how I know..If
>>I told you then I
>>have to kill ya :)
>>
>>
>>))))------>
>
>
>According to LaVoy Ebron himself, he
>shot the buck this year.
>This was a draw tag
>unit. He also runs Smokey
>Canyon Outfitters so the guy
>scoutes year round. Take that
>for what its worth.

I know a lot people over the years that hunted 78, I have been trying for unit 70, But last year only 1 tag went to NR
I love SE Idaho, I just have to stay hunting in old Malad!

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos

Idaho Hunting Guides & Outfitters

Bearpaw Outfitters

Idaho Deer & Elk Allocation Tags, Plus Bear, Bison, Lion, Moose, Turkey and Montana Prairie Dogs.

Urge 2 Hunt

We focus on trophy elk, mule deer, whitetail, bear, lion and wolf hunts and spend hundreds of hours scouting.

Jokers Wild Outdoors

Trophy elk, whitetail, mule deer, antelope, bear and moose hunts. 35k acres of private land.

Back
Top Bottom