guides in area D?

ultra7mm

I've drawn area D so I could hunt with my son who's attending Univ. of Wyo. I;ve seen several posts asking for suggestions in area D. I would appreciate any help--and would also like suggestions as to recommendations about guides.
I've hunted around Sheridan the last several years but D is new to me.
Thanks,
Mike

Have you called Game and Fish yet? I'm sure they'll give you a few names that are reputable. I don't think they'd give you the name to just any fly by night outfitter/guide. Good luck!

Steve

Not sure why you think you need a guide in D, With a little time looking over maps of the area you can fine lots of areas that will hold deer unless your looking for one that would book. You can hunt most of D with out horse. Tell your son to go hiking in the snowys insted of spending time at the Buckhorn. (been there, done that, got the tee shirt)

If you really must have a guide try contacting Jim at triplecreekhunts.com. He might be booked full but it would be worth checking out.

Tim

Wyoming Hunting Guides & Outfitters

Badger Creek Outfitters

Offering elk, deer and pronghorn hunts on several privately owned ranches.

Urge 2 Hunt

We focus on trophy elk, mule deer, antelope and moose hunts and take B&C bucks most years.

J & J Outfitters

Offering quality fair-chase hunts for trophy mule deer, elk, and moose in Wyoming.

Yellowstone Horse Rentals - Western Wyoming Horses
Back
Top Bottom