Gun Control=More Archery Hunters?

LAST EDITED ON Oct-31-08 AT 09:18AM (MST)[p]I think the end result if these congressional thugs get their way will be no hunting at all. They are flipping over the domino's on many sides of equation. They are working on limiting forest access, camping areas, introducing more wolves, getting more species on the endangered list and hoping to find a judge that will rule that hunting can be a disruption to the animals on that list even though they're not hunted to stop hunting. Then they are working on restriction of ammunition and it's componets just in case they don't get your guns! Then they are actively in pursuit of the elimination of archery hunting and using dogs to bird hunt.

So yes I think you may see more archery hunters but if they get their way and make no doubt about it your guns, are only part of the equation they're after, in the end there won't be any hunting at all. Remember that most of them think archery hunting is more inhumane than gun hunting! They will use whatever angle the unsuspecting public will buy to achieve their goal. Hunting is on the endangered list in all forms right now it just needs a little nudging in the executive, legislative and judicial branches to make it happen. Obama's could be that beacon for change! Hillary definately was solidly in that camp!

Are you kidding bow hunting is number on the antis cross haor they will go at it like bee's to honey if we we lose one we lose all gees they have no give and take in their bones....

If there is any proof of a man in a hunt it is not whether he killed a deer or elk but how he hunted it.

I think some of these things could happen. It won't happen all at once. It will go down state by state. In something like this order.

California [ almost already there.]
Washington
Colorado
Oregon
Montana
New Mexico
Nevada
Arizona

Utah and Wyoming may have enough sense to succeed.

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom