Gustav Saves RNC!!!!!

C

ClorideRUS

Invoking the holy name of our heavenly father, the RNC avoided having to let George Bush and Richard Cheney speak at the RNC convention. Bristol Palin to name her illegitimate child Gustov.

Rumor has it Rackmaster has been sent to Iraq.

RUS

Did you ever get that right, they were worried about how to keep Bush & Cheney from peeing in their pool and along comes a hurricane, heaven sent.

They didn't even take time to even watch the news to see what was up during Katrina but for this dud of a storm they had to have all hands on deck. watch the cash flow south now, too funny.

They are also jealous and upset that the McCain and the GOP was able to make some points with the voters.

RELH

Make points? by getting into a who can give you the most money contest? in the past my money would have been on the dems but anymore I can't say.

Dude; you are just upset that the money is going south and not into your pocket on some farm bill. I wonder how long you are going to stick with those liberal democrats that feels all farmers are too rich they need to stop the money going to them in order to feed the poor on the welfare rolls. Now that is being a moron if I ever encountered one!

RELH

While Gustav pounds the Gulf, the press pounded Palin, and some kid on the high school Hockey team was made famous for pounding Palin's then 16 year old daughter. If Palin needs a gunman for her daughter's shotgun wedding who better than outgoing V.P. Dyck Cheney. Everybody knows Dyck don't play, he absolutely will 12 gauge you in the face!

Good thing Gustav didn't bring back any memories of Katrina!

It would have ben totally different if Chelsea Clinton had gotten pregnant at 17. They would have had her on Jerry Springer to see if Bill was the daddy.

gleninaz

LMAO. Good one and true Glen. FTW has to agree with us on this one.

FTW/ RUS and my cuz RELH

Wish you guys were coming with me today to Scotland/ Ireland. Not so much that I'll miss you... I still can't walk and need somebody to carry me around the peat boggs.

Ransom

RELH if you knew enough to pour pee out of a boot you'd know 3/4 of the farm bill is for nutrition programs ( food stamps ) and the dems are the ones who always support the farm bill.

Glad to hear you are going Overton, I hope you have a great trip! Good luck on the roads over there, I hear the turnabouts are crazy. Don't take any stones from the old castles, it supposed to be bad luck.

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom