Habitat Stamp - Volunteers

J

jamaro

Hey Everybody...
Want to help spend $800,000.00 in the name of Habitat improvement?
The Dept of Game and Fish is looking for Volunteers..
You can go to my website..
www.chasingtherut.com
or the Dept of Game and Fish to see details...
This is a great opportunity..
Jason

You're freakin kidding me. So I can apply for an elk unit another 20 years and not draw again. I'm not about to help the ignorant nmdgf until they figure out how to manage a herd and give the residents an assurance of going on a quality elk hunt at least once every 20 years. Heck I'd pay big bucks to see our democrat big wigs up there go to a bonus system. I've got a better idea. Lets re-introduce some more non-native wolves in to the gila.

On second thoughts I will help. Pay me $800,000 and I will guarantee you the wolves in the gila will disappear. That will do more than any stupid water hole will ever do.

New Mexico Guides & Outfitters

H & A Outfitters

Private and public land hunts since 1992 for elk, mule deer, sheep, pronghorn, black Bear & lion hunts.

505 Outfitters

Public and private land big game hunts. Rifle, muzzleloader and archery hunts available. Free Draw Application Service!

Sierra Blanca Outfitters

Offering a wide array of hunt opportunities and putting clients in prime position to bag a trophy.

Urge 2 Hunt

Hunts in New Mexico on private ranches and remote public land in the top units. Elk vouchers available.

Mangas Outfitters

Landowner tags available! Hunt big bulls and bucks. Any season and multiple hunt units to choose from.

Back
Top Bottom