Hahaha, gotta love peta!

huntn30inchers

So, the girl that used to live in my apartment before I moved in is apparently on the peta mailing list and got her copy of "animal times" today, so just to see what kind of things peta has put on the top of their priority list I was flipping through it. Anyway, I found something that ranks high on their list and they need your help. Peta is asking for people to donate $1200 so that they can free 3, count them 3, bullocks or donkeys from having to pull heavy carts and plows that third world farmers use to plow their fields. These people are out of their freaking minds!

Huntn

Perhaps peta members should pull the carts themselfs. Oh you already said donkey. My mistake.

Ransom

Haha, I would support sending peta members to foreign countries to pull plows. I wonder is they are going to ask for donations of John Deere's when they liberate all of the animals. Seriously how dare people try and use animals for something that they were bred to do?

Wait a minute, i always thought P.E.T.A. stood for-
"People Eating Tasty Animals"....WTF???

Skull Krazy
"No Bones About It"

The thing is, I'm sure the money is pouring in. In a third world country you can probably buy a donkey for about $10. PETA probably pays $10, kills the donkey, and pockets the rest.

Eel

That's nothing. I was on their webpage a couple years ago and looked at the different petitions they had going. One was to have all new vehicles, that's cars, trucks, motorcycles, EVERYTHING equipped with whistles that never turned off to alert animals that a vehicle was approaching. It was a topic in their forum and even some of the members thought that one was a bit off the wall.

>The thing is, I'm sure the
>money is pouring in. In
>a third world country you
>can probably buy a donkey
>for about $10. PETA probably
>pays $10, kills the donkey,
>and pockets the rest.
>
>Eel

And Staying IN!!!!
PETA Isn't going to give .01 cent to anybody but themselves!!!
The reason they have been caught killing animals is because it costs MONEY to feed them.
Anybody that contributes to PETA, Forest guardians and several other hypocrite filled organizations are STUPID!!!!
Don't get me started!
Foghorn

I've gotta agree with eelgrass some of them aren't so dumb. they're gettin all those yahoos to shove tons of dough thier way.

What have you got if ya haven't got a story?

You know, what we ought to do is genetically engineer animals to have no fur, skin or flesh. That way we wouldn't be tempted to exploit them.

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom