Hammered the rock fish.

Paul_Crawford

Long Time Member
Just got back from Avila Beach with sore legs, sunburn, and a ton of fillets. We always go with Patriot Sportfishing. Fished Monday and Tuesday. We all limited out on rock fish and ling cod. I won $150.00 for overall total weight. Had a blast except for this nasty sunburn!! pc

Congrats! Sounds like you had a good time. I havn't fished out of Avila for several years. Looks like they're doing pretty good on the lings. I'm heading out of Oxnard with Channel Island Sportfishing a week from Fri. on an overnighter. Should be a blast. I'm hoping to do an albacore trip before hunting season gets here. Do you have any suggestions for an affordable albacore trip? Thanks!

Don P.

I won $150.00 for overall total weight. Had a blast except for this nasty sunburn!! pc

GEEZ PAUL,,,,how much BEER did you drink to weigh that much to WIN???

Brian
http://i25.tinypic.com/fxbjgy.jpg[/IMG]

Have the wife pop the blisters and then
Roll a can of ice cold Bud up and down on it.
Sunburns suck ...
I want to do a Albacore Tuna trip on Polaras soon..
Good job.
T2

>Have the wife pop the blisters
>and then
>Roll a can of ice
>cold Bud up and down
>on it.
...........Paul would rather have a sunburn than have a beer get the opportunity to warm up from body heat!

Now, knowing him, he MIGHT allow one or two poured down his buttcrack by some Hooters gal.....provided he was standing in a washtub to catch it for recycle!

"whackin' a surly bartender ain't much of a crime"

Paul- I'm 30 miles south of Avila. Next time you go out, let me know and I may be able to make it. Lets see some pics of those fish you caught....what was the biggest fish?

Steve
Derkha derkha Muhammed jihad hakha sherpha sherpha abakhala- Gary of Team America World Police

PC & WIZ.......I'M IN .....LET ME KNOW A HEAD OF TIME.....I WILL BRING NICKMAN ALONG........AND A TON OF BREWSKIS.......YD.

I hope I don't have to share coolers with a Bud Light man.

Sh!t- Maybe we can invite 1911, Kilo, Ransom and JB and just call it a Kona trip! Better yet...maybe those guys can invite us to Kona....

Steve
Derkha derkha Muhammed jihad hakha sherpha sherpha abakhala- Gary of Team America World Police

It would have to be a weekday for me as my weekends are filled with softball tournaments until the first week in August.

Steve

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos

California Guides & Outfitters

Western Wildlife Adventures

Offering some fine Blacktail Deer hunting, Wild Pig hunts, Turkey hunts and Waterfowl hunts.

Urge 2 Hunt

We offer the top private land hunts in all of California, for blacktail deer, elk, pigs, bison and turkeys.

G & J Outdoors

Offering Tule elk hunts for bulls and cows on a 17,000 acre Ranch in Laytonville, CA with 100% success.

Back
Top Bottom