Happy Birthday TripleK!

Roy

March 25th 1974. A day that will live in infamy. You see, I was a young little critter then, just minding my own business, enjoying the full attention of my mother and father when all of a sudden one morning, a new little critter came along and stole all of it from me. From then on, I have been a different person. I had to go through life without feeling that attention ever again. My folks had to devote sooo much attention to this new little critter that I often times got left out in the cold so to speak. Anyway this little critter got so used to stealing my attention that she even stole my friends in high school. Now she has even horned in on my MM friends. So today marks the 33rd anniversary of this terrible day when I lost all that was dear and precious to me and gained of all things A LITTLE SISTER!

So TK on this memorbale occasion here's a birthday poem to you from me:

Roses are red
and violets are blue

TK's my sister
yes it is true.

She's rude and she's ornery
and meddlesome too!

She's drives a black truck
a van just won't do.

She's got a passle of kids
4 - just a few

She's one terrific mom,
for her little crew,

And a good little sis
for her brothers two.

A wrong number on UBET
gives her voice to you.

She answers and tells you
to call back on cue

For 33 years
she's made my life poo.

So now dear sister
happy birthday to you!

Truthfully - that was the day my best friend was born and I am thankful that I am her brother. So Happy Birthday TK! You are still young at heart and you will always be my buddy!

LOVE
ROY

UTROY
Proverbs 21:19 (why I hunt!)

Happy Birthday TK, gee you are making me feel old. Only two years older than my Grandson.
At least we have one thing in common, both born in March.

Hope you have a great day and many more in the future.

Brian

Happy fricken birthday tee-tee-kay!!

Eric

Ultra liberal, wolf loving, illiterate, gay, hippie midgets on crack piss me off!!!!

deerline.gif

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TRIPLEK and you are lucky to have a brother that seems to like you very much. so if he forgets to get you a freaking present, bop him upside the head with a little tenderness.

RELH

JUDAS PRIEST!!!

33 YEARS YOUNG!!!

BEING 94 IT EVEN MAKES ME FEEL WORSE!!!

I MISSED THE RACE!!!

THEN I LOG ON MM & DISCOVER I MISSED THE BIRTHDAY PARTY!!!

I EVEN WENT OUTSIDE A MINUTE AGO & LISTENED REAL CLOSE!!!

I COULDN'T HEAR ANYTHING FROM THAT DIRECTION!!!

ALL I CAN FIGURE IS THE PRESENT WASN'T A MATCHING CUTTING BOARD!!!

MAYBE A GOOD SPANKIN IN STORE I JUST DON'T KNOW???

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TEE-TEE-K!!!

I HOPE YOU HAD A GOOD ONE!!!

THE ONLY bobcat NOT FEELING QUITE THAT YOUNG!!!

>Happy birthday TK!
>
>So what did you get?
>
>Eel

Well...he DID remember to run down to the supermarket last night at 9:30 pm to pick something up(not joking!), but he stayed out of housewares and the 99 cent section this time. LOL I just got some flowers (really good one...not lame-o roses...but some really pretty lilies in a pretty arrangement) and some Cadbury Mini-Eggs...and I'm totally happy with that. I told them not to spend any money since we're hitting the road this week and heading to Missouri to visit the in-laws for a week.

I'll buy myself something cool in KANSAS at the World's Largest Ball of Twine or the WOrld's Largest Prarie Dog tourist stops. LOL

Looking forward to the drive...that's for sure...2 days, 1500 miles, and 6 people in a crew cab pick-up. Good times. ;-)

Thanks, Guys!

Jenn

TEE-TEE-K!!!

WILL YOU SHARE THE CADBURY EGGS???

DAMN THEM ARE GOOD!!!

THATS ONLY A ONE DAY DRIVE!!!

OOPS,MAYBE NOT IN THE NEW MINI-VAN,LOL!!!

BE CAREFUL & WATCH OUT FOR THE IDIOTS!!!

YOU'LL BE FINE,YOU'VE DROVE IN THE BASIN ALL YOUR LIFE!!!

THE ONLY bobcat!!!

Speaking of prairie dogs, dont let the old man make you and the kidlets wait too long between potty breaks!! Aint nuthin worse than a rig load of "prarie doggers"!
Eric

Ultra liberal, wolf loving, illiterate, gay, hippie midgets on crack piss me off!!!!

deerline.gif

>
>TEE-TEE-K!!!
>
>WILL YOU SHARE THE CADBURY EGGS???

No, I will not. I don't like to share my mini-eggs. Mr. TK stole some from me a couple of weeks ago and he was in serious trouble. I told him I'd starve him out for 2 months if he didn't bring them back. He brought back a whole bunch of them and said he'd trade one by one...a bag for a bag...so to speak. ;-) The kids sniffed them out in a hurry though so that ruined his big plans to bribe me for sex. LOL
>
>>THATS ONLY A ONE DAY DRIVE!!!
>
We've actually done it in one day before, but we're not going to do that to the kids again. We hope to make it 12 hours the first day, to Salina, Kansas at least, then we've only got about 5 hours of driving the next day. Kansas SUCKS so bad. It's the most boring state ever.

>OOPS,MAYBE NOT IN THE NEW MINI-VAN,LOL!!!
>
Yer funny!
>
>BE CAREFUL & WATCH OUT FOR
>THE IDIOTS!!!
>
Last time we went we passed a U-Haul being driven by a couple of college guys and they had signs that said, "We're Bored. Show us your boobs for beads!" and they had all these Mardi Gras beads. They were trying to get me to flash them. If I were 19 again I would've, but I had my kids in the truck this time. I couldn't risk the kids trucking into mother in law's kitchen shouting..."Guess what Granny! Look at my cool beads! Mommy showed her BOOBIES to some boys in a van back there in Kansas and got them for me!" Real KLASSY. lol

LOL Polarbear. You crack me up. Believe me, there will be potty breaks every 2 or 3 hours unless people are sleeping. It never times out right though. When the baby is screaming, noone will need to potty. But as soon as he falls asleep after a long screaming jag....everyone will need to potty and that will wake the baby up again. This is going to be SO MUCH FUN!! lol ;-)

And TK was born. Who would have ever gussed!! Happy Birthday. I am thinking you have something on Roy for him to be so nice to you??? Are you the troll he was talking about??

Rutnbuck

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom