HAPPY EASTER EVERYBODY!!!

Talked to my BIL. He said St George is a zoo Snow Canyon especially. I’m staying home

Yes Elk, Happy Easter. Lets make the main thing The Main Thing. The world changed Forever, He built the bridge to be able to fellowship with a Holy God the Father. At His death paying a debt we had no capacity to pay for ourselves, the veil in the temple was torn from top to bottom. Things changed Forever that day ( Good Friday) Friday was a horrific day, the only good thing that day is Jesus`s last words "It is Finished ". By that He was saying my sin debt was PAID IN FULL. Holy God the Father now sees those who accept Jesus as our Lord and Savior, through as I like to explain it ....an umbrella of Jesus's innocent sinless shed blood. It's an amazing and wonderful thing MM faithful. That recognition of me never being "Good Enough " by my good deeds and good manners to be in the presence of a HOLY GOD changed my life forever in 1997. My bar of goodness and God's bars of goodness didn't match up. It`s Jesus and Only Jesus guys that make us Righteous to God the Father. Blessings and SHALOM to all MM faithful.

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom