Happy Father's Day

couesmagnet

It's days like this that remind me of how special my Dad is. If it wasn't for my dad, i wouldn't be a hunter. If it wasn't for my dad i wouldnt be a fisherman. I would like to thank my dad for taking me into the outdoors so many times when i was so young. I would like to thank him for putting time with me in the field in front of how big of a buck he could harvest. I remember him never leaving me out of a hunting/fishing trip, i remember him always putting me first on every trip, and i remember him being happier for me after shooting a spike buck than any of his own animals. I also remeber not being able to sit still for more than 2 seconds in his deer stand, or being more excited to ride the quads than sit still for too long. most importantly i would like to thank him for his unwavering support and love thru the years. HAPPY FATHERS DAY TO ALL YOU OTHER FATHERS OUT THERE ON THIS SITE.

Lost my Dad last 9/11 just 5 days shy of his 89th birthday, but I'm sure he heard me as I got up this morning and wished him a Happy Fathers Day! To all of you Dads out there, have a good one and many more, especially with your kids!

Lost my dad 7 1/2 years ago. I found him dead of an anurism. He was only 58. Miss my dad and all the good things he taught me about the outdoors and life in general. His actions spoke more than anything. Happy fathers day dad and to the rest of you.

Well said guys. I also lost my favorite hunting partner 10 years ago when he was a young 75 years old. Because he spent so much time with me in the outdoors fishing, hunting and camping, I am who I am. Thanks Dad. You are missed, but always remembered!!! Happy father's day to all.

I'm sorry for everybody who has lost their Dad. I'm happy to say my Dad is still around, 75 years young! Went fishing with him two weeks ago, and played tennis with him on Friday. I try my best to spend time with him at least a few hours a week, I realize I'm running on borrowed time.

Happy Fathers Day, Dad...you are the best man I've ever known!

Best of Luck,
Jeff
http://www.elkmtngear.com

Dad died four years ago at 92. We hunted a little and fished a little. He taught me about integrity and character. He was on Normandy beach and later the Battle of the Bulge. I am grateful for his life and I am grateful for the blessings my kids have brought to me.

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom