Hard white???

PaleHorse

when selling antlers what is deemed hard white? does that mean no weather cracks at all or is it acceptable to have a few minor cracks? I have found same year/year old sheds with a couple of cracks. I am looking to sell most of my sheds and I am just trying to get an idea of what to expect. Any info would be welcome.

horse i have always gotten paid hard white as long as the shed isnt falling apart or have huge split like cracks in them so dont sale as chalk you are getting hosed if you do. that is what i have always been told anyways

Hey thanks! I have never sold before. The only reason I decided to sell is I drew a LE archery elk tag and need to finance some new trail cams and other gear. I guess I should ask whatever buyer I decide to go with.

which unit you draw? and congrats. i think most guys are going with steve curtis i think he is paying the most. if you want his number it is 4357600536

LAST EDITED ON May-24-11 AT 04:07PM (MST)[p]I drew Oquirrh stansburry. M brother had the tag last year and I have a bit of family including my brother in the Tooele valley.Plus I have a friend who just bought the premium tag for that unit. My brother has actually hunted this unit on the archery since 08. Between he and his friends.

Also I have read about Steve Curtis on other post and I have seen his add on ksl. I think I will give him a call around the weekend.

well i also am from tooele so if you want some help send me a pm and i will give you my number i hunt the oquirrhs for deer every year and also have a bunch of buddies that have drawn it the past three years.

LAST EDITED ON May-24-11 AT 08:05PM (MST)[p]We sold to Steve Curtis this year. He was more than fair. He even graded some hard white that we thought were not that good. He goes by the business name of Antler Doc. He also paid .50 cents a pound more than the rest for hard white. Something to keep in mind.

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom