Harvest Pics

A

AllTimeHunter

Lets see those bucks and bulls!! No debating arguments on this post just pics :)

Not a buck or a bull, but a decent Pronghorn. Spot and Stalk.. Went 3 days, this was my 9th stalk.

4511id_pronghorn.jpg

LAST EDITED ON Sep-11-13 AT 09:42AM (MST)[p]Unlimited... One of the best tags in the state if you ask me. Plenty of units to hunt and a month to do it. I saw ONE other person hunting and he was just driving around.

Can someone answer me this? Why when I open a thread on here, it may say there are "XX" posts, then when I open it I see either one or none...? It's pretty annoying..

We have privacy settings. We blocked you from seeing some posts. We can do it to all nonresidents. (or people that won't be residents long).

LAST EDITED ON Sep-11-13 AT 02:40PM (MST)[p]>We have privacy settings. We blocked
>you from seeing some posts.
>We can do it to
>all nonresidents. (or people that
>won't be residents long).

Funny Adam... First two photos posted are both from Non-Residents (I basically am) and BOTH are originally from WI. We all await your first archery big game kill, hope it happens soon Femoral :)

>can you really block people from
>seeing certain posts just cuz
>of their residency?

Negative, it was a joke. However, to prove what I was complaining about, the question you just asked did not show up until after I commented on Adam's post above.

Anyone else have this issue?

>LAST EDITED ON Sep-11-13
>AT 02:40?PM (MST)

>
>>We have privacy settings. We blocked
>>you from seeing some posts.
>>We can do it to
>>all nonresidents. (or people that
>>won't be residents long).
>
>
>Funny Adam... First two photos
>posted are both from Non-Residents
>(I basically am) and BOTH
>are originally from WI.
>We all await your first
>archery big game kill, hope
>it happens soon Femoral :)
>

Hilarious. Don't hold your breath, though. I think I'm after goats this weekend, and then leaving the 19th for elk until the 30th or when I kill one, whichever is longer.

That's a real nice pronghorn and bull,way to go guys. You gotta love the opportunity we ALL have here in this state.

Seen a picture on fb of a huge 215" muley from the early 39 hunt. Unit 39 seems to produce some dandys every year despite how hard it gets hunted.

>Seen a picture on fb of
>a huge 215" muley from
>the early 39 hunt. Unit
>39 seems to produce some
>dandys every year despite how
>hard it gets hunted.

Whoa! Can you post a copy of the picture?

39 early has been tough this year. I have seen more bucks closer to 15" than 215" haha. Congrats to whoever bagged that one.

The last few years have been pretty good for me.

6618621391_3306554682682_1201966911_o.jpg

Last years monster muley!! Ended up scoring 235 B&C official.

7596400032_3532599413659_1985404076_n.jpg

Far left is 2010 buck, my first 4 point. Right, 2012 buck.

8867297094_1868299647205_1532765581_n.jpg

Very very nice buck, particularly with a stick and string. Any story on the stalk? Can't be easy to get that close to an old muley buck!

NiceRack. That 2011 bull is sure big bodied. Love lugging those hundred pound hind quarters around. Still a little sore from doing that on Monday.

LAST EDITED ON Oct-06-13 AT 07:05PM (MST)[p]http://www.monstermuleys.info/photos/user_photos/7351img_0755.jpg

My sons 2013 6x7 Idaho bull, shot at a distance of. Never mind, he's a happy boy!!

Hey wait, the wolves ate all those and the locals shot the rest, this cant be Idaho! LOL

Nice freakin bull there 350. I'll bet your boy was thrilled with that. Very cool.

the artist formerly known as "gemstatejake".

4695img_0740.jpg

He wasn't the biggest bull we saw, but he is the deadest. Boy was gettin an itchy finger an I couldn't pull him away. Fun hunt!

By the way my daughter harvested her first big game animal, after a long belly crawl and one shot, looks like I'll have to stock up on ketchup.

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos

Idaho Hunting Guides & Outfitters

Bearpaw Outfitters

Idaho Deer & Elk Allocation Tags, Plus Bear, Bison, Lion, Moose, Turkey and Montana Prairie Dogs.

Urge 2 Hunt

We focus on trophy elk, mule deer, whitetail, bear, lion and wolf hunts and spend hundreds of hours scouting.

Jokers Wild Outdoors

Trophy elk, whitetail, mule deer, antelope, bear and moose hunts. 35k acres of private land.

Back
Top Bottom