Harvest Reports

go4steelhd

I was looking in the regs and I could not find anything saying you have to fill out a mandatory harvest report. Why I ask is most states require it or they charge you a fee for the next years application.. I hunted antelope if that makes any difference.
Thanks

LAST EDITED ON Oct-31-14 AT 10:50AM (MST)[p]Arizona doesn't require it. They mail them out to everyone, they are very quick to go online and fill out, but they are not required. Going mandatory has been discussed by them many times, but I do not know the exact reason is why the department has not gone that direction.

Edit - At the Elk/Antelope recommendations meeting in Kingman, the presenter said if it is a special hunt, hunt with only a few tags, or a hunt they have specific interest and need the data, they will start calling the hunters to get it straight from them if and what they harvested. Had never heard that before.

Arizona Hunting Guides & Outfitters

SilverGrand Outfitters

Offering mule deer, elk, antelope, bighorn sheep, javelina, and turkey hunts in Nevada and Arizona.

Arizona Elk Outfitters

Offering the serious hunter a chance to hunt trophy animals in the great Southwest.

A3 Trophy Hunts

An Arizona Outfitter specializing in the harvest of World Class big game of all species.

Arizona Strip Guides

Highly experienced and highly dedicated team of hardworking professional Arizona Strip mule deer guides.

Urge 2 Hunt

THE premier hunts in Arizona for trophy elk, mule deer, couse deer and javelina.

Shadow Valley Outfitters

AZ Strip and Kaibab mule deer, big bulls during the rut, spot-n-stalk pronghorn and coues deer hunts.

Back
Top Bottom