Has the King Been Found?

BillyLif27

Just posted on Instagram. What’s the consensus thought? Anyone heard anything else yet?
IMG_6865.jpeg

Very. Coolest buck shot last fall IMHO
He shrunk a lot from what he looked like on winter range last year, but still best buck taken no doubt. At least he was one of the less followed bucks considering all the idiots couldnt find him right off a road to look at

He shrunk a lot from what he looked like on winter range last year, but still best buck taken no doubt. At least he was one of the less followed bucks considering all the idiots couldnt find him right off a road to look at
I don’t recall seeing any pics of him last winter. If you have one handy could you PM a pic?

I’m not elk ass so I don’t post other peoples pics unless it’s been blasted all over. Must be some kind of a secret if it’s almost Jan and you haven’t heard about it hahahaha
Lmao. Right you are! I'm not in the loop!

2022 KING Buck Pic!

When You Click On This Pic To Enlarge?

Something Looks Phony Around The Bases?

Can You See What I'm Sayin SS?

2022 king buck.jpeg

Apparently I'm not in the know. One of the people that knows where he summered the last 3 years is a good friend of mine and he said he wasn't there this year so what's the big secret? He said he was sure he winter killed by the amount of time he looked for him this year

sorry not the KING, this other bullshit berryblaster posted.
Wow I’m a retard

my god if you look close below the right ear is clearly photoshopped. . I’m an idiot no straight lines in nature. You to a$$holes? It’s right there!

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom