Have a Happy Thanksgiving!

1FastGambler

Headed to 16A for my son's youth encouragement cow elk hunt tomorrow.

Enjoy your turkey & footbal, I'll be enjoying the Gila with my family!!

Planning on killing a bunch of coyotes while I'm there too!

Good luck to you guys! Looks like you may get some rain so plan for that. Hope you tag out right away and do some damage on those pesky coyotes! Don't forget your peanut oil and 22 there are alot of squirrels to have a nice fry out there.

Keep us posted, and have a great Thanksgiving out there as well!

Ok well get her done. and one more thing if your looking to kill some coyotes go to the bottom of collins park and you might get a few and then if you know where east elk mountain is there is a road that takes you back and up the top of that mountain and where it flattens out on the top there was a waterhole i was sitting for elk the first hunt and when it started to get dark the coyotes lit up from south in the trees and there was like 15 of them so get them all out of there. good luck.

New Mexico Guides & Outfitters

H & A Outfitters

Private and public land hunts since 1992 for elk, mule deer, sheep, pronghorn, black Bear & lion hunts.

505 Outfitters

Public and private land big game hunts. Rifle, muzzleloader and archery hunts available. Free Draw Application Service!

Sierra Blanca Outfitters

Offering a wide array of hunt opportunities and putting clients in prime position to bag a trophy.

Urge 2 Hunt

Hunts in New Mexico on private ranches and remote public land in the top units. Elk vouchers available.

Mangas Outfitters

Landowner tags available! Hunt big bulls and bucks. Any season and multiple hunt units to choose from.

Back
Top Bottom