Have one guest slot for Oryx hunt Feb 12-13, 2011

Outdoors

Curious what White Sands Missle Base is like? I was drawn for an Oryx hunt 2/12-3, 2011, at Stallion Range at White Sands Missle Range in NM and can sign up 3 guests to go along on the hunt.

I am taking 2 friends and have 1 guest slot remaining.

If you are interested in getting some field experience judging oryx horns, seeing the layout of Stallion Range and experiencing the madness of the Day 1 "shotgun" start with dozens of trucks taking off at one time then PM me.

I will mail off the official form with the guest list this Sat June 19. The form asks for sensitive info (Name, addy, SSN, Dr Lic, DOB) since the Army does a background check which you have to pass so be aware of that factor.

PM me if interested with a sentence of two on why want to go. DO NOT SEND ANY SENSITIVE INFO IN THE PM.

New Mexico Guides & Outfitters

H & A Outfitters

Private and public land hunts since 1992 for elk, mule deer, sheep, pronghorn, black Bear & lion hunts.

505 Outfitters

Public and private land big game hunts. Rifle, muzzleloader and archery hunts available. Free Draw Application Service!

Sierra Blanca Outfitters

Offering a wide array of hunt opportunities and putting clients in prime position to bag a trophy.

Urge 2 Hunt

Hunts in New Mexico on private ranches and remote public land in the top units. Elk vouchers available.

Mangas Outfitters

Landowner tags available! Hunt big bulls and bucks. Any season and multiple hunt units to choose from.

Back
Top Bottom