Have you seen this deer??

SweetBull

i got an email today of a true brute muley, was wondering if anyone else has seen it or knows the story? it supposedly was killed in unit 5 or 6.

ok well i guess the file is too big, can anyone resize it and post the pic?? you wont be dissapointed

WOW!!! What a pig. Looks like an older mount.

LWF0009.jpg

nice buck! but the photo is deceptive, and the gentalman holding it is 4'2"!notice white background "classic", he also is pushing away(again classic)... other wise they would weigh about 80lbs. an SONORA Buck maybe! mount is at lease 10/15 years old I say.
rm

LAST EDITED ON Jul-20-07 AT 06:32PM (MST)[p]Where'd ya'll dig that picture up of my deer? I try to keep the pictures of my smaller bucks put away....

The kid holding my deer begged me to take a picture of him holding it.

Cory

>nice buck! but the photo is
>deceptive, and the gentalman holding
>it is 4'2"!notice white background
>"classic", he also is pushing
>away(again classic)... other wise they
>would weigh about 80lbs. an
>SONORA Buck maybe! mount is
>at lease 10/15 years old
>I say.
>rm

the stats on this buck, if my memory serves me correctly are, 36 outside spread and a score of 268 gross. i dont know how this pic of me got on the net but was pretty upset to find it. i am not 4' 2" but 5' 9" and who ever thinks this buck is deceptively big must live on another planet where mule deer are the dominant species. i sure would like to see "rackmaster"'s game room. How about giving this awesome deer a little respect! this deer was killed several years ago on indian land. thats all i will post because i did not harvest the deer and it is not my place. this buck is all NEW MEXICO!

Man, what a unique and beautiful BUCK!!!
Congrats to whoever took this animal!!
Later
Foghorn

Rackmaster:
You missed out on a perfect opportunity to STFU!!!
Your post and others like it are the reason WHY we don't get to see more of the truly huge Bucks' and Bulls' that are taken.

schultzbass:

Thanks for coming on here and giving a little more of the details. That is an AWE-SOME buck.

Sorry to hear you weren't happy about seeing your mug on here, but I still get a thrill out of just looking at that NM deer.

New Mexico Guides & Outfitters

H & A Outfitters

Private and public land hunts since 1992 for elk, mule deer, sheep, pronghorn, black Bear & lion hunts.

505 Outfitters

Public and private land big game hunts. Rifle, muzzleloader and archery hunts available. Free Draw Application Service!

Sierra Blanca Outfitters

Offering a wide array of hunt opportunities and putting clients in prime position to bag a trophy.

Urge 2 Hunt

Hunts in New Mexico on private ranches and remote public land in the top units. Elk vouchers available.

Mangas Outfitters

Landowner tags available! Hunt big bulls and bucks. Any season and multiple hunt units to choose from.

Back
Top Bottom