HB-1224 and HB-1229, Hearing tomorrow

elks96

Long Time Member
LAST EDITED ON Feb-11-13 AT 03:56PM (MST)[p]Guys we all need to provide our input. These are really the first 2 bills out of the several our idiot elected representatives are considering.

HB-1224 is the magazine band(limit to 10 or less I believe) And HB-1229 is the ban of private firearms sells. this would include hand me downs in the family, sales between friends etc.

One in essence makes us under gunned the other is a great way to tax and add penalties to law abiding citizens. Below is the contact information for people on the subcommittee. Let them hear your voice. Let them know that any attack on the 2nd amendment is not acceptable and that if they choose to support such legislation they it will show come next election.

Just FYI... In the subject line put in HB-1224 and HB1229... NO!!!

Rep. John Buckner
303-866-2944
[email protected]

Rep. Daniel Kagan
303-866-2921
[email protected]

Rep. Jared Wright
303-866-2583
[email protected]

Rep. Pete Lee
303-866-2932
[email protected]

Rep. Mike McLachlan
303-866-2914
[email protected]

Rep. Lois Court
303-866-2967
[email protected]

Rep. Joe Salazar
303-866-2918
[email protected]

Rep. Bob Gardner
303-866-2191
[email protected]

Rep. Polly Lawrence
303-866-2935
[email protected]

Rep. Carole Murray
303-866-2948
[email protected]

Rep. Brittany Pettersen
303-866 2939
[email protected]

Called a few and emailed. Call boxes were full so I am hoping this is a good thing as these idiots are getting an earfull. Gosh I am getting so friggen tired of this BS simply wanna biche slap these dumbarsed politicians ! ! !

"Courage is being scared to death but saddling up anyway."

OK guys we need to be heard now more than ever. The universal back ground checks passed last night along party lines (7 to 4) vote. They are looking at magazine capacity today. Get on the horn let these people hear from you. Specifically let the democrats know you are watching and going to make a stand.

I am sending my second round of emails today. I sure wish I could make the trip over the mountains in person.

These are the 1st ones we need to watch.

We are going to see all of those bills get out of committee because of the 7-4 Dem majority. Our only hope is that we can stop it when it gets to the house floor with a up or down vote.

The magazine ban is ridiculous. To make the point how idiotic our reps are, they uped the max capacity from 10 to 15 with not a thought, but when 31 was proposed, they lost their minds.
They can't seem to figure out that banning a object will not change a behavior.

Magpul also came out the other day and put Colorado on notice that if the bill is passed they will be forced by the new law to close all operations in Colorado.

I never thought, after the failed gun ban the first time around, that any politician would be able to stand up and claim it would save lives without being laughed out of the room. I guess I was wrong.

Colorado Hunting Guides & Outfitters

Rocky Mountain Ranches

Hunt some of the finest ranches in N.W. Colorado. Superb elk, mule deer, and antelope hunting.

Frazier Outfitting

Great Colorado elk hunting. Hunt the backcountry of unit 76. More than a hunt, it's an adventure!

CJ Outfitters

Hunt Colorado's premier trophy units, 2, 10 and 201 for trophy elk, deer and antelope.

Allout Guiding & Outfitting

Offering high quality mule deer, elk, bear and cougar hunts in Colorado units 40 and 61.

Ivory & Antler Outfitters

Hunt trophy elk, mule deer, moose, antelope, bear, cougar and turkey on both private land and BLM.

Urge 2 Hunt

We offer both DIY and guided hunts on large ranches all over Colorado for archery, muzzleloader and rifle hunts.

Hunters Domain

Colorado landowner tags for mule deer, elk and antelope. Tags for other states also available.

Flat Tops Elk Hunting

For the Do-It-Yourself hunters, an amazing cabin in GMU 12 for your groups elk or deer hunt.

Back
Top Bottom