hd or non hd?

I

IHuntNUtah

Looking to get a new spotting scope and my buddy is looking for some binoculars. Looking at the Vortex line. I am wondering if its worth the extra $$$ to get the hd? I can steal the skyline for 300 or pay 550 for the viper or 650 for the viper hd. Buddy is looking at the viper binoculars and has the same question. We cant find a non hd model to look through, just find them online. Love the hd model but is it worth it?

I just bought a pair of the Non-HD Vortex Viper 12x42 binoculars and I am very pleased with them. I honestly don't think that the HD's will be worth the extra money.

YES, there is a difference. I am a dealer and I have compared the binos, but the Viper HD spotters aren't out yet. I have compared the viper 15-45x65 to the nomad and was pretty surprised at the difference. And the reports that I am getting suggest that the HD will be that much better... If you are looking at the Viper vs the Viper HD, it is worth $100 to have better glass.

CSO

It's all about the good times...

MonsterMuleysLogo.png

If you're looking at a Viper 10x42 binocular, I've got a brand new pair I'll sell you much cheaper than $550.

That's weird that they have them listed as in stock... They haven't even been released by Vortex yet...

CSO

It's all about the good times...

MonsterMuleysLogo.png

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos

Great Deals at Camera Land

Camera Land - Optics, Cameras, & More

Camera Land - The Place to Buy Optics

Camera Land - The Place to Buy Optics
Back
Top Bottom