Headin' to Bessville

TripleK

Long Time Member
Bess- I'm headin' your way for a big tourney in the a.m. You better not be at the cafe' for breakfast cuz you won't get any pancakes on tournament day with all those folks from Duchesne, Roosevelt and Vernal around. And then if the Altamont Calendar Girls show up at the same time..well then...you're REALLY screwed. Out of your pancakes that is. I don't know though....maybe you can finagle a bite or two here and there. I don't know what kind of arrangement you have with those gals...LOL ;-)

Anyway...look for me in the parkin' lot...smokin' it up in my little Green Micro-bus. ;-)

I CAN TELL YOU AIN'T BEEN UP THIS WAY FOR A WHILE!!!

YOU AIN'T GETTING ANY PANCAKES EITHER!!!

Roy SHOWED ME SOME PICTURES!!!

AND I SAW MAMA FOR SHE WAS MAMA,LOL!!!

THE ONLY bobcat!!!:D :D :D

Your one and only cafe' closed down???? Is this what I'm understanding??? Well, I guess you better stay out of the grocery store today then, huh? lol

Freakin' Roy! He is in serious trouble. I may need to head to Austin for an attitude adjustment. It's ok I guess...I have all the ones of him with his hands down his underwear.

>
>TEE-TEE-K!!!
>
>DID YOU FIND YOUR HOT CAKES???
>
>
>THE ONLY bobcat!!! :D :D :D
>
WTF??? Did you run EVERY food joint out of business over there or what? The burger joint isn't even open anymore. It's a Dish Network store now. At least that's the only sign up there.

You have more dead and empty buildings over there in Altamont than you do full ones! I'm sure it's all your fault somehow, too. lol ;-)

Now ya done did it Bobcat! If momma ain't happy nobody is happy. So you might as well post the pics. I am sure she will be happy!! She might even make anouther trip to Altamont just to see you. Your so lucky you get to do the fun stuff.

Rutnbuck

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom