Heads Up

TOPGUN

Long Time Member
LAST EDITED ON Jul-10-13 AT 06:48AM (MST)[p]Full price leftover licenses go on sale at 8AM today, just a little more than an hour from now, so I hope anyone that wants one in an area that has very few left is online in their account and ready to buy it at 8AM.

>Got an additional buck antelope tag...because
>I'm a spoiled Resident.

Additional any whitetail here, spoiled rotten...

LAST EDITED ON Jul-10-13 AT 10:28AM (MST)[p]How dare us residents take advantage of this!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Time to get 4 additional doe tags

We got some of the best whitetail hunting I think. That's the only deer I hunt in wyo

LAST EDITED ON Jul-10-13 AT 10:21AM (MST)[p]jm77, how do you sleep at night with all that opportunity?

If I didnt have a CO deer tag, MT deer and elk, 2 WY elk tags, 2 buck antelope tags, 1 deer, a bear tag, and NM oryx...I may have sprung for another WY whitetail as well. But, being the nice guy that I am, I'll not buy another WY deer tag so others can share in the opportunities we have.

Wyoming is wayyy under-rated for whitetail hunting...

>LAST EDITED ON Jul-10-13
>AT 10:21?AM (MST)

>
>jm77, how do you sleep at
>night with all that opportunity?
>
>
>If I didnt have a CO
>deer tag, MT deer and
>elk, 2 WY elk tags,
>2 buck antelope tags, 1
>deer, a bear tag, and
>NM oryx...I may have sprung
>for another WY whitetail as
>well. But, being the nice
>guy that I am, I'll
>not buy another WY deer
>tag so others can share
>in the opportunities we have.
>
>
>Wyoming is wayyy under-rated for whitetail
>hunting...

***I'm now waiting with my every breath to read a post from wolfhunter telling you how big of a game hog you are again, LOL!!!

>LAST EDITED ON Jul-10-13
>AT 10:21?AM (MST)

>
>jm77, how do you sleep at
>night with all that opportunity?
>
>
It's tough, I know, but someone has to do it.

Wow Buzz, you have a busy season ahead. I was hoping you'd be around to keep an eye out for a smoker moose for me. I'll be spending a lot of time around your neck of the woods this year!

Congrats on the oryx tag in NM!

I say "good for you guys"! And thanks for letting me come visit!

NR everywhere but home,
Zeke

"wheres all the good public land whitey hunting??"

Not on your couch...or on a computer screen.

First 30 minutes I hunted this piece of public land, enroute to a deer/elk hunt in Montana. Slowed my trip down by an hour or so, but worth the delay.

IMG_2731.JPG

A few days later...a MT public land whitetail:

IMG_2797.JPG

That worked out so well...pulled the same trick heading to Montana a few years later..but had 2 tags this time. Took 2 hours to find these. Could have shot another half dozen about the same size.

2010deer%20005.jpg

A few days later...public land MT mule deer:

2010deer%20065.jpg

I wonder what would happen if I ever got serious about public land WY whitetails? Or if I spent more than 2 hours and 30 minutes actually hunting them?

Damn game hog! TIC

Sweet collection of buck Mr. Buzz. And to think it all came together in such short order! Nice stuff right there.

It doesn't have to be a long hunt to be a great hunt (but I like the long, tough, successful hunts too).

Keep up the good work.

Zeke

LAST EDITED ON Jul-11-13 AT 02:58PM (MST)[p]LAST EDITED ON Jul-11-13 AT 02:53?PM (MST)

Here is my walk-in area whitey from last year. I had a Late season tag so I waited for the pressure to die and tried this new spot and only sitting in a pile of Russian olives for 30 minutes 2 bucks came out. After the shot you can see the other buck run off. I entered him in a big buck contest and won a .270 rifle and a buck knife signed by the buck's themselves

The Video

This buck was one hour in the stand in a walk-in area. Shot him on LQ tag but decided to try some bowhunting. After this buck I did see some bigger bucks in the rifle season but this bow harvest was awesome. only ran 5 yards and expired

This buck was tough. shot him 2 times at 70 yards in the boiler room. He then ran 100 yards still chasing does while hit.

my buddies buck from this last year in a walk in area to. super old buck. Also this buck he got was Leftover tag that he was able to buy in October. Not to bad of a deal

And I cant wait for this year. I got a Late season whitetail tag this year. bad news is that it overlaps my late season elk hunt and my first Montana mule deer hunt

Nice Whitetails !
Some day I need to try a Wyoming whitetail hunt. We got some good hunting here in Michigan,but I do like Wyoming.

Thanks zeke. I found a few more pics...

My dads monster

Shed hunting sucks to. These sheds came off a walk-in-area

11 inch drop tine

Wyoming Hunting Guides & Outfitters

Badger Creek Outfitters

Offering elk, deer and pronghorn hunts on several privately owned ranches.

Urge 2 Hunt

We focus on trophy elk, mule deer, antelope and moose hunts and take B&C bucks most years.

J & J Outfitters

Offering quality fair-chase hunts for trophy mule deer, elk, and moose in Wyoming.

Yellowstone Horse Rentals - Western Wyoming Horses
Back
Top Bottom