HECS CAMO

huntFX4

Anyone ever use this stuff?looking for new CAMO and just curious on your thoughts about this camp's ability to hide the electrical field around us. Hype or good?

hype....

497fc2397b939f19.jpg

It Works!

Just Ask Them!

I know so many people in so many places
They make allot of money but they got sad faces

It Ain't Easy being Me!:D:D:D

LAST EDITED ON Sep-02-19 AT 05:53PM (MST)[p]How in the heck did we ever kill anything back in the days when we wore wranglers and flannel shirts?

Heaven forbid if you post a pic without head to toe camo in today?s Instagram and Facebook world. Surely you must have poached it........Right?

I absolutely works in doing what it is designed to do...?..

separate you from your money

txhunter58

venor, ergo sum (I hunt, therefore I am)

>LAST EDITED ON Sep-02-19
>AT 05:53?PM (MST)

>
>How in the heck did we
>ever kill anything back in
>the days when we wore
>wranglers and flannel shirts?
>
>Heaven forbid if you post a
>pic without head to toe
>camo in today?s Instagram and
>Facebook world. Surely you must
>have poached it........Right?

I'd Damn Sure Go Back to not just a Flannel Shirt!

But a 'BRIGHT RED' Flannel Shirt!

Versus the BS of Today!

I know so many people in so many places
They make allot of money but they got sad faces

It Ain't Easy being Me!:D:D:D

The same guy that started winners choice bow strings and sold that company then started HECS. It's actually been out quite awhile and Didn't do as well in the hunting world as they thought it would from what I gather. However I think it did better in Wet Suites to avoid detection by sharks since the are sensitive to electro magnetic fields and that is more of the direction they went. Of course I haven't kept totally up with it but from what I did see the hunting world didn't think it was worth the money.

LAST EDITED ON Sep-02-19 AT 09:17PM (MST)[p]What I figured. But didn't you know flannel is out of style now? So are good ball caps. Gotta iron the bill now.
I remember sneaking up to bow range on whitetail and mulies in the early 80's in jeans and tee shirt. And my hat had a curved bill. Imagine that. I just like to CAMO up to hide and watch other numb nuts out there being professional hunters. ?

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom