Hecs gear?

nvbones

Ok so I don't know if this is old news or not. Found out about this hecs gear and from what I'm reading, seemingly intelligent people are saying you can virtually walk up to deer with it on. I guess I just don't even understand how anyone can claim this. I'm skeptical to say the least. Anyone ever use it or know anyone who backs this stuff up?

I Think they Quit working after a couple years?

Guess it doesn't matter!

After a couple years my Camo is Shredded & JUNK anyway!

[font color="blue"]dude has his Resume turned in to be Hillary's
Intern[/font]

This will be my third year using it. And I don't know about walking up to a deer with it but my close encounters with animals and amount of successful hunts has increased dramatically since I started using hecs.

I guess I am just having a hard time understanding the premise of it. Obviously I looked at the website and read the info, is it saying it reduces your electrical field? My biggest issue with what is on the website is, they showed plain clothes walking by an electrical meter, and then with hecs, lets see some other hunting clothing and see what it does. Ive always hunted on the rule "They can hear you 3 times and stick around, they can see you twice and stick around, but if they smell you once your ******." Does this gear change the rule? I understand every living thing has some sort of electrical field, but does putting a piece of fabric between you and the animal make that much of a difference? Im not knocking anyones opinion here, honestly tomvern saying hes noticed a difference in close encounters makes me think this might need to be my next gear purchase. I just want to understand how it works, its like the ozone products, if it sounds far fetched I probably wont be using it.

I'm not saying it's a miracle invention. Could have just been more right set ups right time sort of thing. But my wife and I had a black bear walk by us at ten yards down wind from us and never even acted like it knew we were there.

I never heard of it until now. A little research and I concluded it can block your energy field or whatever, but it's not a scent blocker. It may give a slight edge to you in animal vision evasion but how comfortable is this stuff to hike around in?

tomvern, I hope you dont think I was being condescending in my previous post. I was being serious, if this gives me 5-10 more yards on a stalk $229 is a small chunk compared to the effort and money put into hunting each year. I just have reservations about how it actually works vs other hunting gear. I have close encounters every year where i drop the ball or the wind shifts. If its legitimate its well worth the price. It seems like like Hecs is trying to sell a fairy tail though. On the show that introduced me to it the guys literally walked up to deer and shot there bow on a fantastic buck on a multiple occasions. I feel like they could have been on very (private) land and that would explain the same thing. If it truly works Im all in and Im just trying to make sense of a piece of fabric making that difference.

like they say....one is born everyday.
it cant change they way you smell or if you smell.
I have seen guys in blue jeans and a t-shirt walk up on deer/elk/bears. no secret, get the wind right and walk slow.

Not saying you were being condescending. Didn't mean that at all. Threw the down wind part in because it was a fact not saying it was affected by the hecs. But simply stating I have had a lot more close encounters and kills with hecs than without it. Whether it works or not I wear it on every hunt as well as my wife and dad and hunting has been a lot greater with it than without it.

So My Question is:

Which F'N Layer do I Put on 1st?

I've got:

HECS to cover Electrical Energy!

Scentblocker to cover my STANK!

Can't forget my Under Armour!

JFP!!!

Time I get all this CRAP on I won't be able to move!

[font color="blue"]dude has his Resume turned in to be Hillary's
Intern[/font]

>Ok so I don't know if
>this is old news or
>not. Found out about this
>hecs gear and from what
>I'm reading, seemingly intelligent people
>are saying you can virtually
>walk up to deer with
>it on. I guess I
>just don't even understand how
>anyone can claim this. I'm
>skeptical to say the least.
>Anyone ever use it or
>know anyone who backs this
>stuff up?

Sorry but there is nothing there except good marketing! When they use the same device to prove their theory as my wife sees on ghost hunters! I loved thier orginal shows etc. Where a guy is sitting in a blind and has a turkey walk right up! Of course there were 2 ca,Cordero going and a mic. But the electromagnetic field was the human body? Sorry but your average electronic put off a stronger field!

If you believe it works great go for it, but it is gimmick! Get the wind right move slow. Too many times I have had elk at under 5 yards and my electrics magnetic field never set them off!

>>Ok so I don't know if
>>this is old news or
>>not. Found out about this
>>hecs gear and from what
>>I'm reading, seemingly intelligent people
>>are saying you can virtually
>>walk up to deer with
>>it on. I guess I
>>just don't even understand how
>>anyone can claim this. I'm
>>skeptical to say the least.
>>Anyone ever use it or
>>know anyone who backs this
>>stuff up?
>
>Sorry but there is nothing there
>except good marketing! When they
>use the same device to
>prove their theory as my
>wife sees on ghost hunters!
>I loved thier orginal shows
>etc. Where a guy is
>sitting in a blind and
>has a turkey walk right
>up! Of course there were
>2 ca,Cordero going and a
>mic. But the electromagnetic field
>was the human body? Sorry
>but your average electronic put
>off a stronger field!
>
>If you believe it works great
>go for it, but it
>is gimmick! Get the wind
>right move slow. Too many
>times I have had elk
>at under 5 yards and
>my electrics magnetic field never
>set them off!

A gimmick? WTF. I for one don't believe you. My gun has a rubber ring on the barrel to make it shoot better. I am super quiet because I have my cough suppressor tube with at all times. I always have my deer ass corer with me.......

99% of the gear in the "industry" is a gimmick. If you can hold still and watch the wind, your invisible with walmart camo. My 06' will kill every elk I can hit. My old buck knife guts perfectly well. My $150 boots walk as far as my lazy azz will go.

Butttttt, I am always pro "i need another gun", or "thats a cool knife I outta get one". etc, etc, etc. So shoot what you want, wear what you want, cut with what you want, but because you want to, not for some mystical magical power that item gives you.

"The only thing that stops a bad guy with a gun is a good guy with a gun"

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom