HELLO

canyonwell

Just dropped in to say hello to all of my old friends. Haven't been around much lately, been staying really busy. My computer got a little wormey and I haven't gotten it fixed yet.

Good to see the good old campfire is still roaring. You guys take care and happy hunting...

Steve aka Canyonwell..

Howdy,

Boy, I was about to declare a state of emergency to go out and look for your carcass or something! How are you doing??? Hope Melissa and the kids are all well. Give me a call. Ruth and I want to visit sometime this fall! Best to you and I do mean the BEST to YOU ALL!!! Take care of that Melissa, she is a jewel!

Coach

Hello Steve,

Glad to see youre still alive and kicking. Thanks for dropping in and dont be such a stranger!

Mike
at235.gif

I thought maybe you had gone to sea again.
Glad to see you are around and doing ok. Give me a call sometime.
Chris

CW
How the heck are you?
Man talk about a long time...

Your Jeepin Friend
Steve

LAST EDITED ON Sep-07-04 AT 06:18AM (MST)[p]Well, It's about damn time!!!!!. I should ground you for not checking in. What have you been up to??. Great to hear from you. I hope and pray you and your family are doing well. Stick around this time. Keith.

HEY STRANGERS, ARE YAL ANY WISER SINCE I'VE TALKED TO YOU LAST?
I CAN'T REMEMBER THE LAST TIME THAT I VISITED THIS SITE, BUT IT'S GOOD TO SEE SOME OF THE OLD TIMERS ARE STILL KICKIN'. JUST HAVE BEEN BUSY WITH FAMILY AND KIDS, BUT WILL TRY TO MAKE SOME MORE TIME FOR CATCHING UP WITH YOU GUYS.
TAKE CARE & GOD BLESS.......TEXHUNT

Hey Steve,

Good to hear from you. I have been very busy myself however I am starting to finally slow down a bit. Talk to you later, Jon

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom