HELP - drew a rifle elk tag for 16B

colorfulife

I was fortune enough to draw a non-resident rifle elk tag for 16B.
I called a highly recommended outfitter, San Fransisco Outfitter, to learn that they were all booked up for this year. I am distressed since my time to scout out good is limited. Please help for any recommendations or pointers. Thank you guys so much in advanced.

You might also want to give GT Nunn a call with Frontier Outfitters. If he's not booked you won't be dissappointed.

*DISCLAIMER* I have ZERO affiliation to either of these outfitters.
When I drew 16 I narrowed it down to two outfitters, GT Nunn and Jay Platt who owns G3 Outfitters. I believe either would do a great job, but Jay got my business and I have nothing but absolute praise for Jay! No one will work harder of that I can assure you. Jay thinks like the elk and lives there. Best of luck on your hunt!

New Mexico Guides & Outfitters

H & A Outfitters

Private and public land hunts since 1992 for elk, mule deer, sheep, pronghorn, black Bear & lion hunts.

505 Outfitters

Public and private land big game hunts. Rifle, muzzleloader and archery hunts available. Free Draw Application Service!

Sierra Blanca Outfitters

Offering a wide array of hunt opportunities and putting clients in prime position to bag a trophy.

Urge 2 Hunt

Hunts in New Mexico on private ranches and remote public land in the top units. Elk vouchers available.

Mangas Outfitters

Landowner tags available! Hunt big bulls and bucks. Any season and multiple hunt units to choose from.

Back
Top Bottom