Help me out!

Ozzman

Alright fellas, I need some help! I am a newlywed, tryin to figure out my first Christmas with a wife, and I have no idea what to get her!? I am on a budget, but can go over if I think she would like it. I can think of the basic crap we always get women for gifts but I wanna break away from the mold a bit.

Give me some ideas if you have em... And keep em clean (I have all the dirty stuff I need, we did just get married lol)!

Thanks in advance!

Ozz

I think she'd really like one of the new short magnums. If I'm wrong you could always use it yourself.

Ransom

I got my ex (wife at the time) a dozen goose decoys.
That didn't go over too well and prolly had something to do with our status now. Lol

48288e6577d023b6.jpg

Experience has left me with the single most important thing to remember about gifts for women.......it better be something you invested some time and thought into.

If you can afford it, have a jewelery guy make her something unique....that no other woman on the planet has.

Otherwise, go to Victoria's Secret. They have way cool girl stuff in there and you get to see the girls shopping and working there....

Here's what you do:
Go down to the local Sports Store & pick out the Big Gun you've always wanted,ya,that 300 RUM or the 378 Weatherby Mag with a Muzzle Break and No kick pad & one box of 250 grain Bullets.
Wrap it up nicely,when she opens it up on Christmas day tell her she has to shoot it,after she shoots it just one time she'll throw that noisy,kicking,worthless,eardrum breaking gun at you & now you have what you wanted in the first place.
Sorry,but you asked.

Buy her a nice luggage set with a $20. bill tucked inside. When she asks about it, tell her that if she ever insists that you can't go hunting, she'll already have what she needs to get packing plus gas money. j/k

I bought my girl a day at one of those real nice places that they get the works. Pool, tennis, Spa, nails, hair,... She said it was the best present she ever got, then made me, one happy guy! :)

Joey

Talk to your Mother-in-law or a siste-in-law. She will be the best person right now to guage your wife's needs, thus ensuring that you get her the right gift. The first year Christmas gifts are important. I got a set of golf clubs.

UTROY
Proverbs 21:19 (why I hunt!)

A new ironing board or an electric razor. Those things always go over big for Christmas, Anniversary's, or Birthdays. Maybe a rolling pin too. Check with Jenn, I understand she really goes in for those utilitarian housewife items.

Bean

I think one of the nicest gifts you could give a women is a new CUTTING BOARD ...she'll love ya for ever.....RIMROCK

You usually can't miss with jewelry, they say they don't want it but they never return it. But whatever you decide spend some time and effort choosing it, don't get your mother or sister to pick it out, the important part is that you spend your time trying to find something for her.

You also have all the electronic stuff now, I-Pod, laptop, etc.

Don't try to buy clothes, if it's too small you're in trouble, if it's too big you're in trouble.

I have probably bought jewelry 20 of the last 27 years but she says she doesn't want that this year that she has enough. She will probably get jewelry anyway.

LAST EDITED ON Nov-24-09 AT 03:05PM (MST)[p]Give her a rake, shovel and pair of work gloves. Or maybe some coupons for hugs. Then just before she opens it give her a nice card with something written in it telling her how you really appreciate the fact that she is so down to earth and not materialistic like those ho's you went out with, and she hated, before you met her.

then give her the jewelry.

> I think one of the
>nicest gifts you could give
>a women is a new
>CUTTING BOARD ...she'll love ya
>for ever.....RIMROCK

Make sure it's a MARTHA STEWART cutting board though. Awesome gift.

you guys make me laugh!!!like a few said jewelery maybe a nice leather jacket they come small med and large not to hard to mess that up.xmas ordament for your first xmas thats something u can get her every year.woman love that crap,or a new truck

Carrhearts and a 270. Worked for me and we have hunted together for a long time.

Bought my wife a gun. I told her it was so we could spend more time together.

Worked good other than if the gun gets scratched she pouts and ruins the trip! If your gonna buy a gun get a synthetic stock!

a woman's wardrobe wouldnt be complete without a pair of jerky panties and would make a splendid gift you both could enjoy

JerkyPanties.jpg

Get her a burial plot!
Then your done with x-mas forever!
Next year tell her your not buying anything until she uses what you got her last year!

CANNON

I got my wife a 'starter' nativity set one year. Since then I have tried to find a new piece to go with it each year. Yeah, she pretty much knows she is going to get that, but it makes for an easy gift each year.

Thanks gentlemen! I think I have figured it out, and it looks like its gonna be a winner... Got her a dog, so she can practice being a mom without getting to baby hungry.
Its a little chocolate lab pup, that should be ready right before Christmas... Should be a good hunting dog for me as well :)

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom