HELP! MISSING PERSON!

horncrzy

LAST EDITED ON Oct-14-15 AT 06:40AM (MST)[p]It's a long shot but I thought I would give this a try. Someone close to our family has been missing for a few weeks. He is an avid recreational mountaineer/hiker and outdoorsman. With everyone out hunting and hitting the trails keep a lookout for a green Honda civic at the trailheads #723LRG. He is using a dark blue arctryx backpack and an rei half dome tent. If you come across either his tent or car notify officials. His name is Frederick gabriel. Thanks guys! Feel free to share this around on Facebook or wherever else.

I sure hope you find him well and safe. Prayers to you and all involved in locating him.

"Therefore, wo be unto him that is at ease in Zion!" 2 Ne. 28: 24

Brad But you think he may be in Utah someplace ? Maybe southern Utah ?We will keep a eye out. But more info the better.

Do you have a picture? We had a guy in our elk camp a week and a half ago, in a green Honda. He was lost looking for a canyon we didn't know. I could tell you for sure if you could post a pic.

Moved on to something more important huh horncrazy?.

Post 5 sure sounds like something to pay attention to....

>Moved on to something more important
>huh horncrazy?.
>
>Post 5 sure sounds like something
>to pay attention to....

It is the mlb playoffs.

Luv2hunt....he is Armenian so he has darker skin and a pretty noticeable accent. I'll try to get some photos of him posted. Thanks...

LAST EDITED ON Oct-19-15 AT 09:44AM (MST)[p]http://www.monstermuleys.info/photos/user_photos3/1892dscn9149.jpg

6886tusharmtns074.jpg

Here he is with my mom

RE: HELP! MISSING PERSON! PICS POSTED

Also.....do you remember what canyon he was looking for? Where did you come into contact with him??

Any progress on locating him?

txhunter58

venor, ergo sum (I hunt, therefore I am)

Homer.....don't be a dipshit....these pics are after 6 rounds of chemo and she still literally runs up and down mountains.....she's a trooper....grow up and show some respect. As to the other question....his car was located but he still has not been found. It was located at a trailhead down by San juan

hey....just trying to get your attention....you were the clown needing help here. Least you could do is keep the thread informed.....

Check in once every 2 or 3 weeks and wonder why we don't feel your sense of urgency? Still hope he's found safe in spite of it.

Hope your friend is found safe and sound.

Don't feel to bad about what Homer wrote. I did a search on his MM name and with the answers he has given in the past on different subjects, his personality comes through very clearly.

>Hope your friend is found safe
>and sound.
>
>Don't feel to bad about what
>Homer wrote. I did
>a search on his MM
>name and with the answers
>he has given in the
>past on different subjects, his
>personality comes through very clearly.
>

He doesn't Studder much does He?

Go Ahead!

Make Me take it down!

9001hank2.jpg

>hey....just trying to get your attention....you
>were the clown needing help
>here. Least you could do
>is keep the thread informed.....
>

A man is missing and you insult horncrzy's mother to get his attention? He is not the one who is a clown.

I am sure he posted on many webites and probably checked them frequently. Would be great if he had time to update every one, but he doesn't owe us that unless there was new info, which there isn't.

Dang guys, is this what we have become on the internet. There are some lines that shouldn't be crossed even here.

txhunter58

horncrzy did come back to this thread. Luv2hunt in post #5 is the one who never came back despite his/her possible sighting of the car.

5 days passed before he popped back in the first time, then nearly 3 wks passed till he returned to the site. Guess if he was my friend I'd take the 60 seconds it takes to check the site a couple times a day. Just sayin. Still hopein for a positive outcome.

BOLO Luv2hunt. I hope he can provide more info and this will end well.

I took a buck this year and shared it on MM. Homer said "even a blind hog finds an acorn once in awhile." Hurt my feelings.

Eel

Guns are like parachutes. If you need one and don't have one you probably will never need one again.

How Bout the Ford Comment?

Hurts Deep Down!

"I'd Rather Walk than Drive a Ford"!

Go Ahead!

Make Me take it down!

9001hank2.jpg

"5 days passed before he popped back in the first time, then nearly 3 wks passed till he returned to the site. Guess if he was my friend I'd take the 60 seconds it takes to check the site a couple times a day."

How do you know he didn't check this site multiple times a day?? Just because he didn't post doesn't mean he wasn't checking. There was no new info from our side and he didn't have anything new to report, so he didn't post. He owes us nothing. Anything else is just our curiosity

txhunter58

>"5 days passed before he popped
>back in the first time,
>then nearly 3 wks passed
>till he returned to the
>site. Guess if he was
>my friend I'd take the
>60 seconds it takes to
>check the site a couple
>times a day."
>
>How do you know he didn't
>check this site multiple times
>a day?? Just because
>he didn't post doesn't mean
>he wasn't checking. There
>was no new info from
>our side and he didn't
>have anything new to report,
>so he didn't post.
>He owes us nothing. Anything
>else is just our curiosity
>
>
>txhunter58
>
>venor, ergo sum (I hunt, therefore
>I am)

Check posts 5,9,10,11 the content and the dates

I apologize horncrazy, I have been out of commission for the last few weeks. The man in the pic was not the guy we met in our elk camp. We were in the south slope of the Uintas. I hope he is found safe. Sorry for not being more help. And I hope I didn't cause you too much duress for not replying sooner.

I apologize horncrazy, I have been out of commission for the last few weeks. The man in the pic was not the guy we met in our elk camp. We were in the south slope of the Uintas. I hope he is found safe. Sorry for not being more help. And I hope I didn't cause you too much duress for not replying sooner.

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom