Help NV units 011-013

oldhunter

Drew N/W corner deer units 011-013. Having trouble finding anyone having hunted the area, nothing in MM archives. Took 9 years/points to draw finally, figure this might be the last time I'll ever draw/hunt deer there. Have hunted Nevada only 3 times in my lifetime (units 034, 051, and 061-068 - nonresident). I'll be 63, hunt alone, tent camp, have an atv. Not a road hunter - like to hike and glass - can outhike my 38 year old fireman son-in-law. Live in No. Cali. (Anderson), so I will scout it a few times. Only 11 non-res. tags given out this years. Anybody willing to offer some info as to where to camp/hunt areas, etc., as the deer in Nevada seem to concentrate in certain areas. Thanks.

You might want to put this post on the Calif.thread as well. There are some guys on there that do know that area real well!

I hunted this area yr ago and saw some great bucks just south of massacre lake. other than that, I have no idea. Good Luck!

Thanks guys, who posted and PM'd me. I'm not really a new member to MM, as I've been going to site for over four years - just about everyday to check things out. I'm not much of a computer posting guy - don't have the slightest idea how to get a photo posted. I'm well aware that if one doesn't post much that you won't get much of a response when coming on asking for any help, so thanks for a couple of PM's I received that will greatly help me out. Thanks.

I would concentrate on 011 the most. Also when you go to scout stop in around Cedarville & Eagleville talk to the locals at the stores and restaurants, they venture over onto the NV side alot.

oldhunter, I just thought of an idea about how to get info on your units. I will try to call you tomorrow. I still have your number. fatrooster.

Nevada Hunting Guides & Outfitters

Big Bucks & Bulls Timberline Outfitters Guide Service

Customized and high quality eastern Nevada trophy hunts for mule deer, elk and antelope.

Western Wildlife Adventures

We offer some excellent mule deer and elk hunts in northeast Nevada.

Currant Creek Outfitters

Nevada, big bucks and big bulls! We hunt for quality not quantity.

Nevada Outfitters & Guides Association

Find guides and outfitters for mule deer, elk, sheep, chuckar, fishing, & more!

SilverGrand Outfitters

Successfully guiding in Nevada for many years. Mule deer, elk, antelope and bighorn sheep hunts.

Hidden Lake Outfitters

Specializing in trophy mule deer hunts along with elk, mountain goat, antelope and mountain lion.

G&J Outdoors

Full time outfitter with 20+ years hunting mule deer, sheep, elk, antelope, lion and chukar.

Mountain Man Outfitters

Offering world class mule deer hunts in some of the most productive units in Nevada.

Nevada High Desert Outfitters

Rocky mountain goats, desert, rocky and california bighorn, mule deer, antelope and elk hunts.

Urge 2 Hunt

If you want an unguided hunt but can't draw your tags, you need to call us.

White River Guide Service

50 years of guiding experience! Mule deer, elk, sheep and cougar.

Back
Top Bottom