help protect your kids

F

fowlmouth

Hey all,
With all the news lately about missing kids and sex offenders, I thought I'd pass on some info. Here in Idaho you can access public info on sex offenders,online. Go to any search engine and type in "Idaho sex offender info". Find "Public access to Registry Information-Bureau of Criminal Identification"(it's number 2 on yahoo). You can then enter zipcodes and it will give you a list of sex offenders in your area. Along with pictures. It also gives the warning that you may not use this info for criminal purposes. That's not what this is intended for. But you do need to know who you have around. I was shocked to learn that within an area of about 20 miles or less, which includes 3 small towns,we have over 70 registered sex offenders!
In Oregon, you can't access the info. But they will send you a list in the mail.
I pass this on in hopes that it helps someone, somewhere. Knowledge is power.....

I did a "search" for my area and found a bunch. It's at least good to be aware of who is in your neighborhood for sure.

Not all of course, but some of these guys are like mountain lions waiting for the right opportunity to do harm to our children.

Everybody, please do the best you can to protect your kids. They depend on you!

Steve

I did a search for my zipcode and am amazed at what I have found.
One of these guy's actually lives three houses away and walks past my house, every day during the week, to the bus stop on the corner at my neighbors house.
There are probably 10 of them that live in this neighborhood, I am going to discuss selling this place with my wife. Too scary to me!

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom