Help somebody find the Dems a moral rudder!!!!

Adventurewriter

Very Active Member
Well looks like Johnny boy has been studying Bubbas playbook. Too funny....the darker cloud sounds like he has been laundering lots of big bucks to her......time will tell. He says the kids not his...if that is the case he sure picked a peach who makes her way around the mulberry bush. If it is his that is a pretty big fib for somebody who made it to the last hurdle in American Idol.

Remember the pity angle he played with his wifes cancer??? Well sounds like when she was battling for her life he was enjoying a little afternoon delight.

Seriously I feel for his family. But imagine the self centered POS that would betray all of those people, his wife, kids,the people who were working 18 hour days,the people who supported and belived in him all for a little strange.

I can't wait to read dude's excuse for this one. I am sure it will be about how republicans do the same and since dems have no values can you blame them? I wonder why the main stream media has been silent about it, do you think if this were Mitt Romney they would have kept quiet? Yeah right!

PRO

Define, develop, and sustain BOTH trophy and opportunity hunts throughout the state of Utah.

So true Pro. I really wish this scum bag had gotten the Dem nomination now.

You know, we all knew the man was a creeten, well all of us except Dude and Pipedreaming, but this confirms it. I hope his wife takes him to the cleaners and makes this divorce a national nasty headline and makes his life a living hell!

"dude, nothing we can say will make us like as childish/silly as the rants you post. We HAVE posted the parts, you chose to ignore them. We get it, you like soldiers that sell out their fellow soldiers for political gain, and you hate or hold in contempt those that take a stand. We get that you manage to see NOTHING but bad in Republicans, and nothing put pure and honorable intentions from fellow limp wristed libs. We got it already, now move on."
(PRO July 3, 2008)

I think it was Bush's fault. Everything else is.
Amazingly he might have won the nomination and then the defenders would have gone all out defending him. The Demoktrats will support their candidate no matter what. And we are the ones said to drink kool aide.

Ransom

You guys are right!!

I can hear the excuses and blame deflection coming already.

Who needs an excuse? so he had a fling , that's a democrat thing? it seamed like a good idea to McCain as well , but Islman was a set up no doubt.

I'll try to come up with an excuse for Edwards as soon as you sell me on why your moral warrior Larry Craig is less of a discrace. you go first.

There you go. You miss the fact we don't rush to the aide of a sum bag like Craig. And after all aren't you the one who defends that lifestyle (sickness)?

Ransom

Dude;
We got rid of Craig, will the Dems do the same for Edwards, HECK NO!!!! I can see the spin now, oh! the poor guy was so depressed over his wife's medical problems, and he sought solace in another woman's arms. He is sorry that he failed everyone!!!

RELH

A quick peek into American Political History will show that infidelity and venereal disease is a hallmark of our political leaders.

So before anybody wants to stand tall on their soapbox I got news for you, the list of infidelity/wedlock from both sides of the aisle is long and impressive.

Even George has been implicated/accused of having affairs, although the media never pursued the stories. The first was a former stripper named Tammy Phillips who claimed to have an 18-month affair with then-governor Bush which ended in 1999, just before his first presidential bid. The second, Margie Shoedinger, accused Bush of rape in 2002.

Got rid of Sen. Larry Craig?????????????? How so?

So 202 I see you are still deflecting any ownership of the current administration by jumping on the most miniscule politcal talking points. A moral rudder huh, like Newt, Vitters, Cheney, Stephens, Guiliani, or Delay.....really? While Newt, Vitters, and Delay were making the press everyday over Monicagate they were all having affairs themselves. I guess you must of forgotten The Contract for America written by Newt who divorced his wife while she was in the hospital battling cancer. Or how much of our money was spent on Ken Starr with a jaded agenda of pure politics at it's worst.

A couple of years ago we all became victims of your carpet-bombing campaign of posts which kept telling us how great Rumsfield, Cheney, and George were doing. A never ending rant of how strong the economy was, how great the war was going, how home ownership was at an all time high, and of course how the Republican party could do no wrong.

That's why I love the archives, they make for interesting reading and clearly define how for some people common sense continually takes a backseat to partisan puke.

The fact is all politicians are scumbags, except for the recently elected ex-hog farmer from Montana, he's cool.

Hey HuntinDude, sorry I've been gone about 10 months now and as was expected not much has changed here, it's like I've been gone 10 minutes.

202 if you would like I will be happy to provide and long, lengthy, and impressive list of scumbags dating back to and including Thomas Jefferson. In fact, having extra-marital affairs was so common place during the 19th century that hospitals were built close to the White House to house and care for pregnant mistresses.

There is no story here other than business as usual, both parties are full of extremely wealthy 2-faced scumbags. :)

Next topic!

It funny nowadays with the horribly blatant bias in favour of the left we have to count on the National Enquirer to look into any allegations against liberal democrats and find the truth. It is coming out that the Main Stream Media (which eventually will be thing of the past) knew about this and remained silent. They knew ?the Breck Girl? was involved in a deep lie that would eventually come unravelled and had a real shot at president and an even more real shot at VP and would eventually bring a major embarrassment . But he got a ?free pass? they give to all the liberals. I always thought Edwards was conniving and evil behind his ?top salesmen of the month? looks and delivery?.but with the way he keeps digging his hole deeper every time he opens his mouth it is coming out that he is just plain stupid.

LAST EDITED ON Aug-11-08 AT 07:44AM (MST)[p]I was to late to edit the original post so...this is what I wanted to say...

It's funny nowadays with the horribly blatant bias in favour of the left we have to count on the National Enquirer to look into any allegations against liberal democrats and find the truth. It is coming out that the Main Stream Media (which eventually will be thing of the past when people eventually get sick of them?they are already in their death throes) knew about this and remained silent. They knew ?the Breck Girl? was involved in a deep lie that would eventually come unravelled and had a real shot at president and an even more real shot at VP and would eventually bring a major embarrassment. But he got a ?free pass? they give to all the liberals.

So with that said, even you my new found friend have to admit the MSM is completely and utterly biased in favour of the liberals. If you don't admit that any kind of credibility you had or are trying to re-establish is toast. But even with that bias much more moral crap has come to the surface from the left...so with that logic imagine how much more crap from the left has been ignored...swept under the carpet....defended by the MSM. The same things that not only would have been reported but would have had the little liberal reporters running with it all sort of directions when anything happens with a conservative. Remember your Idol Danny Boy Rather....and countless others. Read "Bias" for a little more insight on how our "news" is filtered and use you common sense and just open your eyes. You can bet?but you would have no takers?that if this Edwards thing was a Republican?..when it was being reported?Republican would be about every other word. The deck is stacked and everyone knows it. The playing field is not only not level it isn't even the same sport

As far as the supposed stripper affair and the supposed rape that you refer to. Give me a friggen break? what the MSM out of honour to Bush and the presidency took a hands off approach to those supposed incidents out of the goodness of their hearts??gotta say again give me friggen break. If there was any merit to those stories they would have been orgasmic in their pursuit of it. They must have been so merit less even the MSM knew even to prop up these ?15 minutes of famers? to say whatever they thought might make them famous?would be even embarrassing for them and that is saying allot.

No story here???? The story is how it was handled by the MSM....that is the story and it is another chapter of bias. And for me on a personal level I am simply enjoying watching that little smug twerp crash and burn.

I always thought Edwards was conniving and evil behind his ?top salesmen of the month? looks and delivery?.but with the way he keeps digging his hole deeper every time he opens his mouth it is coming out that he is just plain stupid.

Next topic!

LAST EDITED ON Aug-11-08 AT 08:12AM (MST)[p]We all know that I'm a conservative but I do have to agree with much of what FTW wrote about politicians. I think we are making a major error if we put too much faith in our elected officials of either party. Most might seem like good people when elected but somehow Washington has a real negitive effect on them after they arrive and get entrenched. Just my opinion.

Ransom

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom