Help the NRA Block Kagan Nomination

SMOKESTICK

LAST EDITED ON Jul-09-10 AT 11:32AM (MST)[p]Click on the following link and watch the short video. After watching video, click on the "take action" icon in the upper right hand corner. Send in your comments to your U.S. Senators.

http://www.nraila.org/kagan/

After you have taken action, notify your friends and family about the importance of this Lifetime appointment to the highest court of the land.

The NRA is dead wrong on this one. I guess all it takes now to get the NRA's support is just build a shooting range. Harry Reid is public enemy #3, just behind FUBAMA and that wicked witch of San Francisco, Pelosi.

I don't live in Nevada so my say doesn't mean squat, but I have a hard time believing Harry Reid will keep his job. Of course Kagan will give him his best chance of keeping it.

How many clear examples, over a period of decades, do the sycophants and NRA zombies need to bring into focus the truth about this Quisling Organization?

Don't answer, nothing will shake the faithful from their adoration and their mistaken belief in the NRA as the 'staunch defender' of the Second Amendment.

Rationalize, justify, twist, waffle, weasel and misstate their action to fit the 'myth' of their support for Amendment II, THAT is what will be seen, as usual.

Kyle
"If it moves shoot it again"

send comments to my senators???...really think they care???...feinstein and boxer??.....I am not represented

JB
497fc2397b939f19.jpg

no kidding D13er. I have Reid and Ensign, Ensign listens and has a lot of the same views as I do, but Reid? you gotta be kidding me.

Reid is a far better advocate of hunters (and humans) than Ensign. I have Barraso and Enzi both are completely arrogant morons, so don't feel alone.

Piper;

Do not fool yourself. If Pelosi pushed a strong anti gun-hunting bill though the house, Reid would vote in favor of it when it got to the senate. Reid hangs with his party on almost everything.

There is some Democrat senators that are pro gun-hunting rights, Reid is not one of them.

You may be in the same boat as D-13er and I where we have Boxer and Feinstein.

RELH

LAST EDITED ON Jul-12-10 AT 07:22PM (MST)[p]LAST EDITED ON Jul-12-10 AT 07:21?PM (MST)

The NRA is losing credibility fast. Over the years I've seen them compromise their stand so that they wouldn't come across as gun zealots. I too agree it is a sellout to it's members to remain silent on this disclosure bill in the house. If they go ahead and endorse dickhead Harry Reid, I won't renew my membership with them that I've held for 25 years. I will continue my support for more Freedom loving organizations like G.O.A. Gun Owners of America won't compromise their stand on the 2nd amendment and continues to be the most stalwart voice for those of us who care about issues that affect our freedom.

And by the way piper, Reid is not the better choice for us hunters, his voting record on gun issues proves it. Ensign is hands down the better candidate.

http://capwiz.com/gunowners/scorecard.xc?chamber=S&session=1111&x=14&y=9

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom