Help with Cuddeback no flash !!!

L

LOCHSA

Was wondering if anybody has any advice with viewing the video clips on my cuddeback "no flash". I just got it, figured out how to see the pics but i dont believe the video clips are even downloaded at all. I read the manual and i did exactly what they said too but something is just not working right for me. Not sure what to do now. I tried calling cuddeback but their phones are always tied up. I did happen to get pics of a 6 pt.bull elk, big black bear, whitetail doe, and i believe it's a wolf but its kinda hard to tell on that pic, i am running windows xp. If somebody could help that would be wonderful, i cant wait to see the video clips !! Thanks

Lochsa

I have to put my memory card in my digital camera nd download the pictures. After the pictures are downloaded (it does that automatically).I then have to go to "my computer" and click on my camera icon. The video files are there and then I copy them to a file on my computer. I hope that makes sense. It won't download the videos automatically.

RJ

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom