Help with Leupold Vari X II

Moosestock

I recently got a great deal on a mint Belgium Browning BAR 7mm and it came with a Leupold 3x9 Vari X II scope. The scope looks good and seems clear but it appears to be out of optic adjustment for my eyes. I believe there is a way to adjust this as you would binoculars and I didn't get a manual with the scope. My other scopes are Redfield Widefields and I have never had a problem with those. Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thanks.......Les

I'm not sure just what the lock is going to look like but at the eye piece you usually have a knurled lock ring that keeps the eye piece in the adjustment you set. Turn the lock ring to the right a little to unlock the eye piece and then set the focus on the eye piece. You want the cross hairs sharp. You can't just sit there and turn it for long as your eye will try and adjust to it, so close your eye and reopen it to see if you have it set right. Most times it does not take a lot of turning to get things focused. Now if the scope has an adjustable objective bell ( far end of scope ) and the background is out of focus make sure you have the yardage set close to what the object you are looking at is away from you. If you have a manual for the other scopes the Leupold will be close to the same for adjustments.

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos

Great Deals at Camera Land

Camera Land - Optics, Cameras, & More

Camera Land - The Place to Buy Optics

Camera Land - The Place to Buy Optics
Back
Top Bottom